Chapter 11

Bella POV

Kadir I Love you too , I said to Kadir blushing with embarrassment .I could see Kadir face with full of happiness and joy .

"I am hearing right ya?? ,that you said you love me " Kadir said

"I am hearing right ya?? ,that you said you love me " Kadir said ." Ya Kadir ,you are hearing right "I replied to him . " Could you tell me that again Bella, I wanna hear again that " Kadir said.

" I Love you too so much Kadir " I repeated those words again. Then Kadir hug me tightly grabbing my waist .

" I really don't know to express my happiness today , I am so happy today I got you today". Kadir said ." I am feeling so lucky to have you in my life and now my life is perfect because you are in my life" Kadir said . " I was really afraid that if you reject my proposal and I would lose you my love and my life and everything ".

"Really , Kadir my love I am here with you don't have to be afraid" , I said to Kadir teasingly .

" Ya , I know ,Bella " Kadir said with smile on his face .

" Kadir I am so lucky girl to have you in my life Kadir " I said to Kadir .

" Me too lucky to have in my life Bella "Kadir replied .

"Actually I was really happy because I have in my life who I love and I was in the arm of my love Kadir I was feeling so love and blessed ".

" Bella you are the best thing ever happened to me " Kadir said . " Ya , you are also my to best thing ever happened to me Kadir "I said to him kissing on his cheek .

 " Ya , you are also my to best thing ever happened to me Kadir "I said to him kissing on his cheek

Kadir POV

Today I was happy and feeling luckiest man in the world .I was feeling top of the world .I feel like shouting that I love her so much on the top of the hill . Bella was around my arm and I was like holding her in my arm and feel just like never let her go .

Today I thought Bella would not accept my proposal and I would loose her but she accepted my proposal and I have got her in my life .

Today everything went well and finally I got that person I love after long time that I have waited. I have waited this moment /day from long time but finally today awaited moment/day happened .Today I am feeling Love and blessed.

" Bella ,could I ask you something ??" I asked to Bella.

"Ya of course Kadir" She said .

Love all you my lovely readers and my lovely followers ❤❤ :)

Don't be a silent reader :

and Don't Forget to :

vote

comment

Share my story as much as possible <3 :) 

It will mean a lot to me :) :) 

Thank you so much all of you for your lots of love and support :) :) :)

Love you all of you guyss :) :)

Happy Wattpading !!! :) :) :) ❤❤