Chapter 8

Bella POV

I could hear the sound of knock knock at the door .I opened the door and it was Kadir . I was happy and pleased to see Kadir .He came up to my room to ask me if I could go outside with him for visit .I didn't want to go outside so I said I don't want to go outside but he convinced me to go outside for going visit with him.

I asked him where we are going for visit ,but he told me it was surprise and he wouldn't say where he was taking me to. I was really curious and excited too reach there .

After sometime , we reached there but Kadir told me close my eyes and I was really excited my curiosity increased more previous than time. Then afterwards he told me to open my eyes ,I just got amazed he brought to me such a beautiful and amazing place . We were at top of hill and near there was waterfall. I was really happy and enjoying beautiful view of nature.

I thanked him for bringing me in this beautiful place .We just have started have random talks .

Then afterwards ,Kadir said" could I tell you so me something?? ".

"Ya sure Kadir ".I replied to Kadir .

Stay tuned and updated for more updates of this wonderful journey to Yosemite of Bella and Kadir.

Don't be the silent reader and please don't forget to vote and comment and share my story. ❤❤ :)

Thanks a lot for your appreciation love and support, keep supporting me.
Love all of you my lovely readers and my lovely followers ❤❤ :)

Happy Wattpading all of you !! ❤❤:)