Chapter 10

Kadir POV

"Bella I wanna say that You are looking so beautiful and gorgeous as always " I said to Bella.

Actually I was going tell her that I love her but did not have courage to tell that to her.

"Kadir I thought you were going tell something else rather than this because you made so serious facial expression"Bella said .

"Really Bella , nothing like that Bella "I said to her."Ya Kadir ,haha " Bella replied to me.

Then we sat down and started to have a random talks .

Actually ,nowadays I and Bella have our conversation till midnight .Like our conversation never gonna be end .

Then after sometime we started talk about our stupid conversation and we were laughing talking about those conversation. She was talking and I was staring her continuously and I was continuously smiling at her like stupid.

I was already hypnotized and mesmerized by her eyes ,smile .

After Sometime :

Now ,I thought I must gather the courage and express my feeling .I did n't feel directly tell her that I loved her.I started to ask her random question.

"Bella what do you think ,what is love"??I asked to her. " I think love is mysterious feeling that has courage to strength or weaken one' person in love. "For you what is love ?? "She asked to me.

"Love is precious feeling which makes feel you like heaven or like hell and which connects heart and soul of two person make its heartbeat and soul as whole one" I replied to her.

"Hmm that's great answer" Bella said . " Thanks Bella " I replied to her.

Then for sometime we were both silent .Then nearby I pluck a flower because now I gather courage to express my feeling to her .I don't know she feels same way I feel for her but I know that I should not do late expressing my feeling to her.

Bella was all observing the nature as she is a nature lover." Bella " I called her.

As soon she turned left and then I kneel down on her bow my head down and I said " Will you be mine Bella ?? ,I love so much from the day I met you".I said " You are everything to me ,girl I always dreamt of and can't live without you and I was trying to express my feeling from longtime ago but I couldn't but today I am expressing my love to you."

She was quiet , and that's was increasing my nervousness

She was quiet , and that's was increasing my nervousness .There fear of being rejected and losing here was there inside me but I tried not to think that and I was trying to fill my mind with positivity. I was just calmly and patiently waited for her answer. 

Love all you my lovely readers and my lovely followers ❤❤ 

Don't be a silent reader :

and Don't Forget to :

vote

comment

Share This story with your friends.

Thank you so much all of you for your lots of love and support :) :) :)

Love you all of you guyss :) :)

Happy Wattpading !!! :) :) :) ❤❤