Chapter 4

Bella POV

Yahoo!! Finally all set to go on holiday after two weeks and also finalized holiday destination for this holiday.

Without Kadir this wouldn't be possible. I am thankful to him, he have all set and finalized holiday destination.  I am really happy and excited for upcoming holiday plans and destination we have set for.  I know this holiday is going to be full of adventure and exciting and none of us gonna be bored on this upcoming holiday.  I love travelling so,  just can't for this moment . I wish this two weeks spends quickly. 

Kadir POV

-----2 weeks later -----

"Hello Bella did you get ready ??, if you haven't got ready get ready soon as possible otherwise we will get late" I said to Bella. 

"I am getting ready soon as possible Kadir,I will there at around 10 minutes" I replied to Kadir. 

"Okay Bella see you soon" I said Bella and then I hang up my phone.

Actually I was waiting Bella outside her house .Then After 10 minutes she came out of  her house . 

Then when she just came near she look so beautiful ,and perfectly dressed.
Without delay i compliment her. "Bella you look so beautiful today" I said to Bella .

"Thanks for your compliment Kadir "she replied to me with beautiful smile on her face and she also told me that I was also looking  handsome.

.Actually this compliment lighten me up . "Thank you so much for your compliment " I also replied to Bella with smile on my face.

After sometime we reached there train station ,and other friends have already to train station. 

Staying there at train station ,then  after sometime all of us got inside the train.

I was really excited and happy ,because I was with Bella and  got more time to spend time with her on this holiday. 

Around 3 hours we reached Yosemite, Then we all of us got out the train .

Then by means public transportation we reached our hotel. We all of us got our room. 

Even though Bella was not sharing room with me but made me happy that she choose stay next to my room.

How was my POV , let me hear your thoughts below in comment my lovely readers and lovely followers :) :) 

Stay tuned and updated for more updates of this story :) :) :) 

Don't be the silent Reader :) :) :) 

And don't forget 

Vote 

comment 

Share 

Thanks a lot all of you for love and support :) :) 

Happy Wattpading !!! :) :) :) all of you :) :) :) 

.