Chapter 5

Bella POV

Finally that day came when we are going  Yosemite for holiday. I am Really excited and happy. 

Kadir has been calling me so, I should be ready as soon as possible .He is waiting me there outside my house So I and Kadir can together reach to train station. After getting ready I came outside my house and as soon as Kadir saw me he gave compliment that I am looking beautiful."Thank You so much for compliment" I said replied with smile on my face.

After sometime I and Kadir reached to the train station .I met our friends who was  waiting for our arrival at there at the train station. Afterwards we all got inside train,I was very happy that finally our journey to Yosemite begin. Kadir was sitting beside me and we talked and lots of fun throughout the journey in the train. Kadir has good sense of humor he told me lots of joke to me so  I didn't got bored throughout the journey. After some hours we reached to our Holiday destination "Yosemite" .when I got down from the train Yosemite was such a beautiful place , I just got amazed. This place was rich in natural beauty.

Then we reached to our hotel , it was located at the beautiful place which was surrounded by the natural beauty. There at hotel they warmly welcomed us. We all got our room, and I got my room beside Kadir's room. Kadir seems happy that I got my room beside his room.

I was really delighted that tomorrow is day out visiting beautiful places of Yosemite.

Kadir POV

"Knock" ,"Knock " I could hear this sound. Firstly I ignored it got back to sleep but when I continuously hear that sound I decided to open the door. When I opened the door, I knew that it was who was knocking at my door . "Why you took long time to open the door"Bella asked me. "I am sorry Bella, I was feeling sleepy,and did not want to get up from my bed and so I took long time to open the door"I replied to Bella. "It's OK Kadir but get refresh and ready as soon as possible we gotta go outside for visit some beautiful places in Yosemite. "Ya, sure Bella" I said to Bella.
She was really excited to visit the beautiful places of Yosemite. That happiness was reflected on her face. I was also very excited to visit those beautiful places of Yosemite because that's the moment where I will get to spend time together with Bella. I wish today I could express my feelings to her ,but I knew this not right time to express my feelings to her, I must have patience and wait for the right time to express my feelings to her. I don't know when this right moment will come,but I am sure, I gonna wait for the right time to express my feelings to her.
Thinking this I got ready for going out for visiting with Bella and some other friends also.
When I got ready and came outside, Bella was looking beautiful, I kept looking at her, and I can't remove my eyes from her . Whenever I go near to Bella I could hear the increase rate of my heartbeat . This feeling is really special to me.
Then after sometime with our tourist guide we started our journey of visiting tourist attraction places and some beautiful places of Yosemite.

How was my Bella & Kadir POV , let me hear your thoughts below in comment my lovely readers and lovely followers :) :) 

Stay tuned and updated for more updates of this story :) :) :)

To this exciting and adventurous journey of Bella and Kadir to Yosemite.

Don't be the silent Reader :) :) :) 

And don't forget 

Vote 

comment 

Share 

Thanks a lot all of you for love and support :) :) 

Happy Wattpading !!! :) :) :) all of you :) :) :) 

.