Chapter Six-The Boogeyman (II)-October 31, 1978

***

The pumpkins were stomped on by some adult in the neighborhood. They had one hour until Midnight. The Witching Hour.

The time of ghouls, witchcraft, and rituals.

And a time for The Boogey man to rise from the dead...and murder his family.

***

Haddonfield Memorial Hospital,

11:03 PM

"Michael Myers is dead!", Sheriff Brackett was relieved.

He rushed to the "CASULATY" part of the Hospital. He smoked a cigarette. He was nervous. It was cold.

"I don't know how to thank you", Doctor Wynn lied.

"Cut the fucking bullshit. A lot of innocent kids died tonight. I know you're jovial". He stared at the Doctor.

"Well, he'll be in the Morgue, Sheriff; he is dead".

"Yeah, then this Halloween is over".

"No, there's the problem of keeping everyone safe".

"He's dead".

"Yes; yes. There's dead; and there's undead. And there's a new kind of dead". Doctor Loomis ran inside the doors.

"It's the Boogey man! It almost killed a girl".

"Doctor Loomis, I'm glad that you're here".

"Can I see its body?".

"It is human, Doctor".

"It is not human!".

And he ignored the stares that came his way.

"Very well. Let's see the body".

And, as they saw the body of Michael Audrey Myers' body that was on a huge silver colored slab in the Morgue...they all gasped.

The body had vanished yet again.

***

The Anderson Fraternity House,

Halloween,

11:03 PM.

John Anderson, 17, quivered in fear.

"I don't want to go to the Myers' House. It's haunted". He knew that if he didn't go, he'd be an outcast; he'd be a nobody.

"Do it!", Randy Shaffer, 17, smiled.

"Fine".

John grew up in Haddonfield. He knew about the Soviet threat; he knew about Vietnam; he knew how to survive.

By 1974, he was friends with Ben Tramer, Laurie Strode's boyfriend. He had long, blonde colored hair, blue colored eyes, and tall. He wore a plaid shirt, blue colored flares, a brown colored belt, brown colored socks, and black colored shoes on their feet.

On his right hand, was a silver colored watch.

He walked out of the front door, then headed to The Old Myers' House.

***

The Myers' House,

11:05 PM

Halloween

The howling wind hit The Old Myers' House's windows. The curtains were torn; the porch was full of orange colored pumpkins; streamers fell onto the ground, and landed on John's feet; lengths of yellow colored rope fell to the ground, as well.