Chapter Eight-Hospital of Horror-1978

Haddonfield Hospital,

10:00 PM.

Laurie Strode was nervous.

She got up from her bed; she listened to the silence.

It was unnatural.

"Jimmy! Anyone?".

No one answered her.

No one at all.

***

Doctor Richard Mixture, 53, was in his office...when he heard the screams. He opened the door. Jimmy was attended a patient.

"Jimmy, you hear anything?".

"No".

"I heard screaming".

"Probably Cara and Budd".

"I don't approve of sexual relationships between staff. Doctor Wynn is on leave, and asked me to oversee all of the patients".

"Of course".

"If there's anyone looking suspicious, tell me".

"OK, Doctor. I'm looking after Laurie Strode".

"Ok. And Nurse Strode, and Nurse Oliver?".

"They on leave, or home".

"OK, we do have night staff".

"Yes, Doctor".

And Jimmy attended his patient, as Doctor Mixture closed his Office door.

***

Doctor Mixture had long, grey colored hair.

He wore a long, white colored coat, blue colored flares, a plaid colored shirt, black colored socks, and black colored shoes on his feet.

On his left hand was a silver colored watch; on his right hand was a gold colored wedding ring. He sat down on of the seats.

Since 1952, when he worked at the Hospital. It was post-WWII. America wasn't in a war. She was given a new re-birth.

America was very brave, and free.

The lamp illumed the desk.

The windows were closed because of the rain that teemed down. All of the kids had been Trick r' treating; all of the Moms and Dads made sure they had been enjoying themselves. The older children were alone in Haddonfield; the childen were on separating from them. And wanted to experience Halloween without parental consent.

Doctor Mixture wrote several reports with his gold felt pen.

Suddenly the door creaked open. He didn't have time to scream, as The Shape grabbed a huge needle in its right hand. And then rammed it into the Doctor's right eye. Blood gushed from the wound, as his body crashed to the ground...and died. The Shape then opened the door, then headed to the patient rooms.

***

Nurse Oliver was walking down the eerie hallway. Then, out of the shadows, The Shape rammed the bloody needle into her back. She screamed, as her spinal cord was injured. Blood splattered down her back, as her body thudded to the ground.

And she died as well.

***

Jimmy smoked a cigarette.

He needed a break.

The rain teemed down.

He grew up in Haddonfield. He knew everyone.

He saw Ben Tramer.

"BEN! LAURIE'S INSIDE!".

"She has to be safe".

"She's fine!'.

"No! Michael Myers is here".

"You can see her'.

"Good, because I'm-".

And then hell broke loose.

***

Laurie got rid of her IV drip.

She then headed out of her room.

And, while she attempted to escape, she saw The Shape. She looked around. She noticed the old Janitor's closet.

And opened it, just as it came after her.

***

"HELP ME! HELP ME!".

Jimmy grabbed the telephone.

"LAURIE!".

"BEN!", she yelled.

She kissed him.

They ran out of the "CASAULTY" double doors...And saw Doctor Loomis. He grabbed his .9mm gun...and headed inside the Hospital.

***

The Shape opened Laurie's room.

He dropped the needle.

And held the large butcher knife in its right hand.

And it stabbed into the pillow.

But she wasn't there; she was gone.

***

"MICHAEL!".

Doctor Loomis stared at The Shape in the hallway.

He fired six bullets into its chest.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

More blood gushed as The Shape died...

...Again.

***

"Take the fucker away!".

Sheriff Brackett yelled.

And he watched as the body of Michael Audrey Myers, was taken away from Haddonfield Memorial Hospital, in a pool of blood.

***

The thorn bush in the Old Myers' House was on fire.

No one knew how it was destroyed; it was burnt as if a evil force ruined it. The cold winds blew to the north, as Halloween was finally over...

...For now.

Page 9