02: She and He

Taehyung put the book on his table. Its been few days since the incident and he still haven't meet that girl.

"Why she can be so sure that we will meet again?" Again his eyes fixed on the old book. He leaned his head on the chair and closing his eyes. And suddenly his memory box start playing....

Flashback

It was another tired day at school. Taehyung walk to his home that day when his family driver can't fetch him at school that day. That time he was only on his 15 years old and a very smart student in his school. But he's definitely not a nerdy one. Everything was fine until suddenly a group of gang in his school come approaching him.

"Look what we've got here..." Jaebum said while patting Taehyung shoulder. He's the leader of Got7, the school bully. He signalling his man to bring Taehyung at place with less people. They cornered Taehyung on the wall.

"Hey rich-y. Heard that your parents owned a big company huh?" Jackson said and receiving some unpleasant reaction from others members. Taehyung can't do anything as he was too scared that time. He can't even look at their face.

Just then, a girl come out from nowhere kick Jaebum head and knocking him down. Flustered by her action, the others start to attacking her one by one. But none of those able to harm her. She skillfully dodged all their attack.(pictures above
"Ya! Who are you bit**!!" BamBam said with a bruised on his left cheek.

"Me? I'm Hwang Eunbi. Wae?!" After she said her name, all of them was flustered and shocked. Without wasting a single seconds, all the Got7 leave the place in horror.

Who doesn't know Hwang Eunbi. She was rumoured to join a gang outside school and once beat the leader of EXo-s the greatest gang in the city once. And with that rumors, everyone afraid to close or want to be her friend.

Taehyung was about to ran away upon hearing her name despite his pain and bruised.

"Ya neo!" He halted when she called him. As if being glued to the ground he wasn't able to ran away as he wish.
"Kwenchanha?" Her words surprised him as he thought that she was about to beat or harm him. Upon seeing his face in confusion, she chuckled a little bit.

"Wae? Are you scared of me?" Taehyung nodded. "Why? Because of the rumors?" And for the secondth he nod again. She can help but to feel disappoint because another person believe that untrue rumors.

"Really? Fine. Then go. Before I beat you." Even though her words seems to be a threat but her voice tell the opposite. Taehyung can't help but to feel guilty without him knowing the reason why. Come to think of it, it is impossible a person who joined a gang would save someone's life...right??

"Why not going yet. Want me to-"

"Lets be friend" he cut her words and offering a handshake to her.

She was speechless because it been a decade that someone would offering her that 'offer'. She stared at Taehyung hand waiting to be reach. She then stared at Taehyung bruised face searching for some sincerity in him. Both of them smiled widely before she reach for his hand accepting his 'offer'.

************************************

"Master, young master..."

Taehyung was awake from his nap upon hearing Namjoon voice. "Yes Namjoon, what's the matter." He said with his eyes still shut.

"Sorry sir,but its time for the meeting." Crap,how can he forget that he had meeting today.

"Tell them I'll come soon. Give me a minutes. " and Namjoon exit the room as he ordered to. He reach for his coat and his eyes fall to the book again.

"Why everything seem so familiar here?"

************************************
At Kyungjin Highschool, a girl seem to drag someone by pulling his ear.

"Ackk! Noona, it's hurt!!!YA!YA! AISH.. " Rocky yelled in pain. SinB ignored her brother yelled and keep on dragging his (by pulling his ear) to the school. And right at the front gate, she released it. His ears was red,(really red).

"Aish Noona,why bring me to here?" SinB then knocked his head using her fist. Not enough with his ears,now his head that pain. Is his sister even a woman... she so strong.

"Ya! Want to die fast huh. I told to go to school, then what are you doing at that cyber? " she said while slapping his arms repeatedly.

"A! IT'S HURT I SAID!!" Rocky whined impatiently. "Listen to me first. There was someone who asking me to hacked school sys-..." he can't even finished his word when his sister start to attack him again.

"You what?! HACKED! I told you not to do that again right." Rocky shriek whenever she attack him and both of brother and sister was like that for a few minute before eventually stop. SinB take a deep breath and calm herself down.

"Tell me why do that? I told you not to do that right.?"

"Mian, but you know that I want to an agent like you. So I start practicing it from now. So that I ca-@#$%" She quickly covered his mouth and turned her head wonder if someone heard it.

"Don't say it too loud pabo-ya." SinB let out a sigh before she speak. "Look Rocky-ya, my job is too dangerous for you. Enough it is just me to do this thing. I don't want to drag you in my job. Just study hard and forget about this agent thing eo?" She advised him with hope that he will forget about being an agent. But...

"Shiro. I still want to be like you. And for your information I REALLY hate school." And with that he got kicked by SinB on his butt. Without wasting any seconds, he ran to the class afraid if SinB want to kicked him again.

Ever since their parents death, she was the one who taking care of his little brother. Since he was the only relatives that she only have in this world, she wouldn't let her family to be in state of danger. Let only her that suffering but not him. She really love him so much. But she had to admit it that he had that skill.

Her phone ring asking to be pick up. Seeing her name on the phone screen make SinB quickly answering the phone call.

....
"You want me to what?!"
....
"Let meet up."
....
"Roger."

************************************

Hi!I'm back!!!

First of all sorry for not updating, since I kind busy with my new 'collegelife' things. But no worries,I will always keep on updating the story( eventhough it was late) so please be patient OK?

So, new character...Rocky from Astro...

And he will potray SinB's younger brother

PLEASE do:

COMMENT

VOTE

GIVE ALL OF YOUR LOVE TO ME ( I mean my stories ㅋㅋㅋ)

BTW, Gfriend comeback is really DAEBAK 👍👍👍👍
Na Na Na Na Navillera~~

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

-S-