03: 'First' Meet?

SinB check the photo twice for her to double check it. Actually she was in her disguised to follow a person. A man actually. And more specifically, a man who had ruined her plan that night. Because of him she had to follow and find a way to get that book back. Or else, she'll get a penalty from her panel.

"That's him." She said while following him. Right now they were not in Korea, yes. Just because of him, she had to Singapore, just because of him. Just because he had that last book. Luckily, he and his tons of bodyguard wasn't aware of her presence....yet.

After an hour of walking, he finally reach his destination. A hotel.
"So,you're staying here. Got it. This should be easy." SinB smirked. She decided to stop spying on him that day. As she already know where he was staying for now. Placing both her hand in her jeans pockets, leaving the place. Just a few meter walking she suddenly heard someone screaming for help.

"Please help me! My bag has been snatched!! " a flash of person running to the alley caught SinB's attention. Without delaying any second, she dash toward the snatcher. Realizing that he has been followed, the snatcher dash even faster that before. But unfortunately, he was no match with SinB stamina. SinB can easily grab the bag from him when he was fatigue and knocking him down to the ground. When he was trying to fight back SinB collapsed him down by kicking his head and eventually making him unconscious. "Stupid snatcher." She said.

SinB then returned the back to the original owner. And she was surprised upon seeing her face. " aah,you've got my bag back. Thank you Miss...." SinB realize from her daydream "SinB "

"Miss SinB. Thank you so much. Here is my card. Call me if you need anything. Ah...right." she was searching something from her bag.
"Here, your reward." She handed some amount of money to SinB. "You don't have to. I volunteer myself to do it. If there's nothing, I gotta go first." SinB excused herself.

"Wait! Lets take a picture first." The girl said in her excited tone. "Picture??"

"Yes. Since you've rejected my money. Lets take a picture. This time no rejection." she insisted. SinB nod and the girl taking out her phone. "Now SinB-ssi, smile..."

"So, if there's anything else. Ill better go now." SinB said and leaving the scene.

"Ok. Annyeong SinB-ssi. Till we meet again." The girl bid SinB from afar.
"We will......Sujeong-ssi" SinB said in a low key tone while looking at the business card.

*******

Taehyung POV:

*dingdongdingdongdingdong*

The repeatedly sound of bells being pressed annoyed me cause I know who is that uncivilized person is. Enough with it, I opened the door roughly infront of her.

"Oppa!"

"What?" And without being invite, she coming in to my room. "Ya! Why you enter someone else room like that?" As if my words are nothing she just casually sit on my bed.

"Oppa, you are not 'someone else' you are my fiancé and my future husband. Got it?" Erggh,whatever with this woman. I opened the refrigerator to get something fresh to drink rather than facing the witch here.

"Oppa,did you know that I've been snatched just now?" Why did she ask,like I even care.

"Luckily, there someone who.got my bag back. And did you what amazed more, my Savior was a girl!"

"So?" I didn't get it, what so amazed by that.

"Oppa, you know that you are really annoying right?" Why she even bother to ask.