04:Reasons

"YAAH!! Can you please not to thrown 'things' to me?!" Taehyung said while he was busy avoiding the person that SinB has thrown just now.

"Its your fault. I've told you to hide well." Despite in her fight, she was able to mouth bickering with Taehyung and due to her unfocus she was locked by two men which holding both of her arms tightly. Another guy was planning to punch her from the front but she was clever enough to figured it out. SinB then kicked that guy and turn herself upwards, making the guys loosen their grab. She then took the chance by knocking their forehead together causing them to nosebleed.

"AISH! This isn't good..RETREAT!!" the leader yelled. Sensing that they want to escape, SinB grab one of the man but she wasn't fast enough when she only able to grab the man's coat as he was running.

"Crap" she muttered. She was about to throw the coat away when she discover something that caught her attention. A symbol on the coat.

"J?"

"J?"

"Yah!!! You're really daebak for a girl!!!" Taehyung said excitedly. "You're the girl that Sujeong talk last night. I didn't know that you also a Korean..." he then closing the gap between them. "But, your moves are quite familiar." Tapping his chin with his index finger,he then realized something and with that he try to close her eyes area making it look like a mask.

"Holy ssi- you..you..are the girl that night!!!" He shuttered.

Is she a stalker? Why she following me here??

"Yes, why? Afraid already?" SinB questioning. Right now her mind was full of the 'J' thought. Is this some kind of gang? or some surname? And this kinds of questions keep on lingering in her mind. While she was busy thinking , Taehyung meanwhile was busy scanning her from head to toe.

Strange, even she said so but why I didn't feel scared when around her. Her face really similar to EunBi.

"Yah, are you really gonna ignore me here? Hello I'm still here...." Taehyung snaps his fingers in front her when she was too deep in her thought and even ignoring Taehyung who was still there. "Look, you have brought me here so, you have to take the responsibility to take me to hotel safely. Didn't you said you will protect me? So now you-"

"Whats your name?" SinB ask suddenly cutting Taehyung's words.

"name? Why? I can't easily tells my name to stranger thou." He tried to play push-and-pull.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell me your name. But let me warn you. As long as you have the book, there will be another attack on you." SinB warn him.

"Attack? Like just now??"

"Exactly like just now."

"What k-kinda at book that I have?" He asking nervously. Seriously he doesn't even understand what kind a situation that he's already got into.

SinB take a deep breath before she explain to him. "Well since you already know too much, let me tell you something. You have that book of The 3rd with you right?"

"Yes, but how you know?"

"Thats is my job to know. So to shorten the story, some secret base of researcher were crazy want to have that book. And that's including me." She explains.

"So that's mean you are researcher too?" He questions. Actually he still don't get it this whole complicated story plot. About researcher,secret base and all this book things.

"Not really, but I work for that particular researcher. Actually I am an agent. Secret agent more specifically. " Taehyung eyes grew wider hearing to that girl story.

"A secret agent? But-wait. I mean then why you're telling me all this stuff. Aren't you not supposed to reveal your identity when you are secret agent?" He flustered. Is this somekind of prank. If it is, they already succeed pranking him.

"I wonder too. But maybe because you are Kim Taehyung." SinB then gave a smile to him which makes him beating fast.

**************************
Flashback

SinB POV:
I open the file that Momo has gave to me just now. Its about the biography of the man that I will be following for the next task. A man that have the book with him. Geez what a troublesome. Now I have to follow this man to get that book. But what surprised me as I open the first page of the file is, his name.

KIM TAEHYUNG

At first I was denied it was him. Or maybe it was somebody else with the same name. But as I browse all his information, it 100% that this Kim Taehyung was him. Really, what a small world we living. So all this time I was busy protecting him. I let oi a small chuckles. He surely always need my protection.

But then some words caught my attention. His fiancé is Kim Sujeong? So he's already engaged?? I don't know whether I should happy or not. But I will be happy if he was happy. Just like the old times.

End of flashback

******************************

"What do you mean 'because you are Kim Taehyung' thing? You already know my name....then what the use of  asking my name before? Your creepy...."  

Instead of giving an answer, SinB move closer and knock his head using her fist causing Taehyung to yell in pain. "Aish! why you hitting me??! Its hurt." SinB chuckles upon seeing him like that.

*************
Taehyung POV:
"Do I always have to introduced myself first?" before that she knock my head and now, what is she talking about. When did she introduced herself first? Aish, I guess that girl is  really an agent, she so strong.

"what are you talking about?"

"Wow, now that you've become CEO, you start to forgetting me eo ?" How did she know my job??

"Yah, you're a stalker right not an ag-..."

"HWANG EUNBI." She cut my words. But what she say? Am I not mistaken?

"What?"

"Hwang EunBi, my name is Hwang EunBi. Nice to meet you Kim Taehyung-ssi." Just then a familiar smile she gave to me. A smile that I missed. And once again, my heart never fail to beats faster whenever I saw that smile.

——————————————————
———

Hi there my fellow lovely readers...First I'm sososososo sorry for the late and the short update. But I try to make another better chapter next time.

So, I've put some little romance in this chapter(which I'm really suck at romance) BTW, thank you for all the support. And give me your thought about my chapter(s) cause I really appreciate it if you did...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
-S-