07: The New Guy (pt.2)

JUNGKOOK POV:
Aigoo this project really making my neck stiff. My eyes were staring to feel heavy since I didn't sleep week for 2 days and always in my room. I think a 20 minutes of nap won't hurt. Slowly my eyes feel heavier......but

*kling*

Sound of shattered glass surprised me from my drowsiness. That sound really can be heard clearly as if that was from my apartment. Was it in the kitchen? Was it a cat, but what if that was a thief? I brave myself to come out from the room and with my black belt of taekwando that I've learnt.

But to my surprised, it was totally not as I expected. It was actually a girl leaned weakly at my kitchen cabinet. Adding to my surprised there was a blood on her stomach.

"Agassi, agassi... Are you alright? Want me to call the ambulance?" Who is this girl and how can she barged into my apartment?

She shooked her head weakly before she said something "Ple...ase.. Hide me...please.." She said weakly as I had to put my ear near to her mouth to her words. Hide her? From who??

I want to ask her more,but seeing her condition I just nodded. I carried her bridal style to my room and put some cloth to prevent the bleeding to get worsen. I grab my phone and searching for Dr. Park KangChul number. My personal doctor.

*ding-dong*

Strangely, there's someone at the door that ringing my bell right now. Who would even looking for me at this hour? It cant be the doctor since I've just called him and he can't be that fast unless he was The Flash. I sneaked at the door to find out it was him at the outside. What he want? I open the door...

"Why you looking for me at this hour....Director Cha EunWoo?"

He is one of my father favourite worker. I don't know what is so special with him. But I'm personally hate him. Except his flower-boy face, there is nothing more special with this person.

"I'm so sorry to invading your time during this hour young master. But have you probably seen a girl wearing a black shirt passing here?" He said with his smiley face.

Black shirt? Suddenly my mind remind of her. That girl that was in my room. Her shirt was in black.

Ple....ase... Hide me...please..

What is her meaning to hide her from him? But what is their connection? Why she asking me to hide her....from him?

"Young master, are you listening?"

"Y-yah, why would I've seen a girl passing by if I only in my room the whole day?" I don't know why I'm saying this. But I think it is safer if I pretend to not knowing anything.

"Oh really, then I- wait, young master what is that red colour on your shirt?"
He pointed at the red stained on my shirt. Shoot, must be when I carried her back then.

"This is....this is WINE! Right. I splashed out some wine earlier. Ya! If there's nothing more...you can go now." I'm telling him to leave before he noticed more.

"If that your wish, then I'll leave. Young master."

As soon as he leave, I quickly closed the door and headed to my room where the girl is.

"Exactly....who are you?"

***********************************

NO ONE POV:
The sunrise that strike to SinB's eyes making her to regain her conscious back. After a while, she then realised that she wasn't in her room. And when she try to get up, a pain that strike her stomach making she remembered last night scene. But lift up her shirt revealed the wound has already been stitched.