Part 10

May POV : I sob in to Allisons arms.

"Hey may it's alright."Allison says trying to soothe me.

"No. It's not. My best friend basically ignored me. Had a makeover and looks completely different."

Just then Lydia comes in.

"Hey it's alright. Let's get you cleaned up and ready for next period."

I just feebly nod my head. Lydia sits me down on the toilet and fixes my makeup. When the bell rings we go to our next period. The day flies by and soon it's time to head home. I grab a lift with Lydia. We go inside and grab a few movies. Allison and Lydia are best friends but Allison is also like a sister to me now. She is always there for me. We decide to watch the notebook and I just cry. We order Chinese and keep watching movies until I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up at 6:30 with a text from Boyd.

Hi. Please let me know that you're okay after everything that happened

I reply with a simple I'm okay. Thankfully today is Saturday so there is no school. I decide I want to go for a run. I get changed and leave a note to the girls saying that I was out. I leave and head to my usual route. I run to the sherif station and go through the alleyway behind it which leads me to the outside of a subway station. As I run past it feels like something is off. I slow down and look around.

Nothing.

I turn back around and see Isaac. I shriek in fear and fall in my butt. Isaac starts laughing and I eventually start laughing as well.

"Help me up lahey."

"Sure thing Martin but a question first. What are you doing here."

"I normally go on my runs here. Past the sherif station, here, the woods then home."

Isaac then helps me up.

"Now what are you doing here."

"I now live near here."

"Cool. Are you doing anything later. I need my best friend and then we can see if Boyd wants to meet us."

"I'm sorry. I'm busy but why don't you invite Erica."

"Unless she gives me a proper apology and a box of chocolates then I am never speaking to her again."

"Why."

"She comes to school looking totally different then she says that she can do much better friend-wise without me. I have had it with her."

"That low. But don't let her get to you. You are my best friend no matter what may so don't let that change. I haven't let that change since my popularity has went up at school."

"Thanks. I better get back to running. See you later. "

With that I run off. I pass through the streets and into the woods. I dodge trees and roots on the ground. I keep running until I come across a burnt down house. Something about this house intrigues me. I walk up to the house and stare at amazement. Even though it is burnt. It still stays standing. I am brought out of my curiosity when I hear a voice behind me.

"What are you doing here. This is private property."

"Sorry. I was just running and saw this house and curiosity got the better of me." I say to the muscular man.

Something about him seems different. It is then I remember him. He is the guy Erica left with.

Derek hale.

"What's your name." He asks.

"May."

"Here I am in front of the one and only may martin. "

"Don't start that nonsense. I know that you're Erica's new friend so just leave me alone."

"To be honest I don't see why Erica left you. You've been there for her. You don't get a lot of people like that."

"I need to go." I say then start sprinting back to my house.