15

I wake up in my bedroom. That was one crazy dream. I go downstairs on the hunt for food hoping that Lydia hasn't ate it all. I find a small red apple in the corner of the fridge. It looks shiny and fresh. I slam the fridge door and turn around. I let out a yell when Derek hale is standing behind me. He quickly grabs my right arm and lifts up the sleeves. I yank my arm back and stare at him in disgust. Who would look at a strangers arm.

"I don't know who you are but I'm asking you kindly to get out of my house."

"I'm trying to help you."

"I don't even know you."

"I'm trying to help you."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

He sent me a scowl then walked out my house. What a creep. I take a bite from my apple and walk back to my room. I open the door to find somebody that I would never expect to see.

Erica.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"What an attitude. I really expect better from you may."

"You don't expect anything from me. Do I make that clear. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"You'll need our help and you'll come crawling back to us." She says sneering at me.

"GET OUT."

Standing up she then struts out my room making sure to hit my shoulder on the way past. I stumble back a bit then slam my door. Seriously it's 6 in the morning and it's already the 3rd worst day of my life. I end up wearing light blue skinny jeans with a red loose crop top and black converse. I go downstairs seeing Lydia with one of her healthy meals. I can't even deal with diets. I have a strong bond with fattening foods that they are literally a part of me. I go over and pick up my special k cookies and creme cereal bar then decide to be a bit healthy and take a tub of strawberries and a bottle of water. I grab my bag and go to my car.

Today is going to be a long day.

Sorry this is just a quick filler because I'm going to watch the next episode tomorrow then start writing.