13

Standing at my door was Isaac, Boyd, Erica and Derek hale.

"How did you get in."

"Your back door is unlocked." Isaac says.

"What are you doing here."

"We came to talk"

"About what"

"You."

"Me. What about me."

"Don't you want to step out of Lydia's shadows. Become more powerful. Be may Martin instead of Lydia's twin. All that for just a little price." He says tauntingly.

"What would be the price."

"Going crazy once a month. But we would be there to help you. So is it a yes." He then picks up my arm without an answer.

The next thing I didn't expect.

The door burst open and Allison and Scott burst in.

"Drop her arm Derek." Allison orders.

He lets go of my arm and I take a few steps back.

"May. Go outside. Stiles is there. Wait for us to come out."

I don't waste anytime. I'm out that door like a rocket. Tumbling down the stairs and straight into the jeep. Stiles is there but he's on the phone to someone. I hear some crashes from my bedroom and five minutes later Allison and Scott come sprinting out.

"May. It's very important that you tell us exactly what he said to you." Scott tells me.

"He said to me that I could stop being in Lydia's shadows. Be known as may Martin instead of Lydia's twin. Just for a price. He said that they would be there to help me with that price." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"We need you to forget that this happened. You're going to stay over at my house tonight with Lydia and at school you need to stay with us because we can keep you safe from them." Allison tells me.

I nod slowly whilst wiping my tears away. Allison brings me into a hug where I just break down in tears.

"All my friends have turned against me."

"Shh it's okay."

We go into her car and drive back to her house. When we arrive I see Lydia up at Allisons window. It seems Allison had brought clothes for me. We go inside and straight up to Allisons room. Lydia sees my puffy eyes and brigs me straight in to a hug.

"It's alright." She says soothingly.

All I can do is nod.

Its small but I didn't want to pack to much because I think this part is very significant. Also can you please check out my new book called 'another hale'