18

(It's a bad edit. I'm sorry but this one turned out better than the other xoxo)

I never liked party's. Much rather the ones Lydia throws. There's always alcohol and jocks. But this one so far is different. Only a handful of people are here. Lydia's trying not to freak out because no ones here. But I love it because it's times like this that your real friends start to show. My only friends here are Allison and Matt. I go over to Matt and offer him some of the punch. Lydia told me to give it to everyone. She even forced me to take some saying there was no alcohol in it. I was stupid and believed her. As soon as I drank it the alcohol burned my throat. I left it somewhere around the house not really caring. As Matt takes a sip I hear loads of noises. That means the party has started. I turn around and see tons of people food in. They rush up to me and grab some punch. Everything gets hazy and I struggle to breathe.

Panic attack.

I put the platter down and and struggle through the group of partying teenagers. Soon I reach the front door. Everything is calmer there. I rush down the stairs and fall to the floor. I shut my eyes and breathe slowly. In and out. In and out. I repeat this till my breathing is regular. I wipe my tears and look around. Barely anyone is looking at me except for two figures standing at the front door. I can't tell who they are. I get up and decide to go for a walk up and down my street. As I ne'er the top of my street I see a figure. It looks like Lydia

It is Lydia but she's got something behind her back. A block of wood. Why does she have a block of wood. As she nears closer she doesn't look the same. She looks out of it. As I near her she starts speeding closer to me. She swings the block of wood at me. It hits my face and I fall on the concrete. I see Lydia hovering over me as everything goes black

----------

Derek POV:

I feel myself getting dragged across a wooden floor, splinters going in to my back. I look up and see Lydia dragging me through my old burnt house. I look next to me and see a passed out may. Why would Lydia be dragging may.

"What are you doing." I manage to croak out.

She simply ignores me and continues to drag me. Soon we come to a stop in the middle of the main room. There's a big hole in the middle where my uncle Peter was buried. She takes my wrist and puts peters hand around it. She then makes a small cut in Mays wrist and puts some of her blood over mine and peters hand. She leaves us and goes over to a mirror on the wall. Slowly twisting it, the moon reflects of it sending its beams everywhere until it lands on Peter. The ground starts to shake and peters grip tightens. Lydia kneels next to me and starts to cry as May starts coughing. Peter slowly emerges from the ground, covered in dust debris. A smirk slowly crept on to his face.

"I heard there was a party."

Really important: I just started watching tvd and I think I want to make a fanfic about it. I have also got a teen wolf cast in the making. So please comment and vote of you would read them xoxo