20

After being stuck in the hospital for so long I was finally allowed out. Lydia picked me up and took me to the lacrosse game. The car ride was silent but I didn't mind. I loved the lacrosse games. I'd always cheer for Jackson. He was like my brother. However Lydia and Jackson broke up and I don't think she would be very happy if I cheered for him. Lydia wanted to sit next to ms McCall and mr stillinski. I told her to go ahead. I just wanted a walk before the game started. I got out the car and made my way under the bleachers. You could hear everyone chatting but I didn't mind. My mind was somewhere else as the whistle blew and the game began. I couldn't see Matt, Erica or Boyd. Isaac was playing and running over everyone like a lawn mower. He wasn't always that rough. But I guess everyone changed.

Erica was moody.
Isaac was aggressive.
Matt was sly
Boyd was smug
Lydia was quiet
Allison was putting on a brace face
Jackson was starting to crumble.
Even Scott and stiles were very secretive.
I was broken.

None of us were the same.

Something has happened in this small town of beacon hills and I didn't have a clue what it was.

----

I decided that I didn't want to see the game so I texted Lydia to say that I was gonna walk home. Our house was only a teen minute walk if you knew all the side streets.

--

When I got home I had a nice warm shower and went straight to bed.

---
Please read my new TVD book called the other mikealson

I know it's short but we're nearly at the season finale and the end of this book.

I want to evenly spread this out and hopefully make a longer finale

-xoxo