Chapter 3

"I have to Skype my grandparents, be quite!" Xenia hollered at Charlie and Adam, who were busy playing Fallout 4. The boys hushed down a bit and Xenia turned skype on, video calling her grandparents, who lived in Sweden.

Xenia was of Swedish background, her parents had migrated to Australia when her mother had been pregnant with her and Xenia was born here. After her parent's death, which Xenia preferred not to talk about, her grand parents insisted that she should come to Sweden to live with them but she didn't want to leave everything behind.

The call connected through and her grandmother's bright face popped up on the screen.

"Hej mama." She smiled, waving to the older lady. Xenia's grandmother, Sophia, smiled, greeting ehr back.

"Where's papa?" She asked.

"Oh, that old man won't rest until he's dead, he's outside, clearing the snow from the driveway." Sophia laughed.

"Tell me, how's school? How's Chris and Adam?" She fired away.

"School's boring as ever, and Chris and Adam are both here, they're playing video games." She replied. Upon hearing their names, both the boys were instantly at Xenia' side.

"Mama!" They both exclaimed, earning a groan from Xenia.

"How are you boys?" Sophia asked them, grinning.

"Great, apart from the usual bullying from Xenia." Chris replied, and Xenia slapped him in the arm.

"See!" He exclaimed, pointing out the incident to Sophia, who was laughing.

"Ah, you kids."

"Xenia, I've sent your birthday present in the mail but it's too big to be delivered so you're going to have to pick it up from the airport." Sophia explained, once their 'banter' had died down.

"Mama, there's no need for that!" Xenia exclaimed, knowing that her grandmother probably spent a lot of money on that present.

"Hush, Charlie, I want you to make sure that she'll go get it." Sophia sternly said and Charlie nodded.

___________________________

"The arrivals terminal." Xenia said, reading the slip her grandmother had emailed her. For being such an old lady, Xenia's grandmother was very skillful with technology.

"Get off here, I'll go and park." Charlie said, as he pulled in to the drop off lane. Xenia exited the car and made her way inside the airport, completely unaware of the fact that all three of the D'arcy brothers were present there.

__________________________

Lucas' flight had arrived and he made his way through the customs when he spotted, possibly the clumsiest person he had ever seen in his life. A girl, with long dark hair and big eyes, who was wearing a peach blouse and black jeans and in the last 4 minutes or so, she had managed to bump into someone, fall down the stairs and managed to drop her phone. Lucas couldn't take his eyes off her, she was much more amusing than the stupid customs officers. Finally getting through the checking, Lucas grabbed his bag, glancing in the girl's direction one more time, he made his way out of the airport, to be greeted by both Adam and Marcus.

________________________

Charlie made his way to Xenia, who was currently standing at the collection counter.

"Did you get it?" He asked.

"Yeah, the lady went to get it." She replied, looking down at her phone, the screen had cracked into a million little pieces. Well, there goes most of my salary. She thought.

Kinda LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara