Chapter 5

Author's Note: I don't own the show or characters except for the OC I made up. I don't know when I'll able to update. I used some lines from the show. I EDITED a line in CHAPTER THREE. If you're interested its right before Red does her smell thing and before they go to the bar.

Red's P.O.V.

Rip flew the ship out of the temporal zone and landed with a thud in a green clearing. "And we've arrived. Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?" Rip suggested. Mick leaned forward and groaned.

"What are you complaining about?" Len asks.

"It's not like we time jumped." I say because honestly he was acting like we time jumped.

"I hate flying, especially in... whatever this thing is." Mick groans.

"Where exactly are we?" Carter asks.

"We're still in 1975, right?" Kendra asks.

"Indeed. October 19, 1975 on the Fjords of Northern Norway." Rip says.

October 19, 1975? Why does that... Oh you have got to be kidding me! You love torturing Len don't ya Rip!

"Sounds like a vacation." Len says.

I look and at Len and I can tell he's trying to distract himself from his issues.

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart." Rip says trying to put himself back in the leader position and grabs a small book.

"That's Aldus notebook." Carter says surprised.

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." Rip said.

"Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Kendra asks.

"He was our son." Carter said.

You and Carter must really want to get on Mick and my hurt list don't you?

"Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex." Rip explains.

"Which sounds way cooler than it is." Ray adds.

"Forgetting the physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?" Sara asks.

"Finally. It's about time someone talks about something important. Or someone." I comment looking Carter and Kendra dead in the eye. Knowing it would piss them off. A surprised Kendra and Carter glared angrily at me. Len just smirked and Mick just smirked and let out a little laugh. Everyone else just looked at me surprised because I wasn't being subtle about disliking them, I went at them through such a sensitive topic, and none of them have any idea why I dislike them.

"According to Gideon," Rip started trying to defuse the situation. "There is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms."

"Now that sounds like a vacation." Mick says getting his 'this is gonna be awesome' look in his eye.

"Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people." Len pauses and turns to Sara smirking. "But they're the next best thing."

Seriously, now is not the time to flirt.

"Well," Carter says causing Len, Mick, and my smirks to drop because he was obviously going to try slamming us. "looks like you and your lapdogs get to earn your keep."

"I'm no one's lapdog, birdman." Mick says annoyed.

"My powers let me turn into a wolf, not a dog." I say stepping forward and leaning against the table, as I slowly start turning into my hybrid form. "One of the many differences is a wolf can kill its prey in seconds. And you might want to remember that we only need one of you two to kill Savage." I say pointing my finger at Kendra and Carter, then I bare my teeth and growl at them causing them to both flinch. Len and Mick both chuckled.