Chapter 10

Author's Note: I don't own anything except the OCs. Also I'm working on 2 other stories, if your interested in making a cover for either please comment. The OC Red who is portrayed by Karen Gillan is 5 ft and 3 inches for this fic. Please ask any questions you have for the Character Ask, it a separate chapter, NOT another book.

Red’s P.O.V.

I sit in between Len and Mick with my legs and head in their laps to avoid the silver stiff and flat chairs of the mini time ship that looks kind of like a less cluttered version of a ship from Star Wars, as Jax flies it back to the Waverider. Len’s doing a good job at holding a blank expression as he stares off into space. I don’t need to smell his scent to know what he’s feeling. Len’s twitchy, he’s sweating, he’s doing his breathing exercises, he’s eyes are glazed over meaning he’s not paying attention and is inside his own head.

I don’t know why I’m surprised, going back in time to stop an immortal psycho and using the opportunity go to your old house to give your abusive dad the jewel he was going to steal to stop him from going to jail and abusing you and your sister, Lisa. Then while inside the house, you see your reincarnating nutcase of a mother before she committed suicide. Now you’re on your way back to the location where the current incarnation of your mother from our time, who is possibly dying, who doesn’t remember you or that past life, and just went into an ‘I love you, you’re my son’ to a child she had in an incarnation that was before the incarnation that had you and your sister. The son that she also didn’t remember and was also older than her and had with her soulmate, making him the one thing that she hated that you and your sister weren’t. The child of her soulmate.

Maybe we should find a therapist that isn’t a dick?

I look at him again and see no physical changes on him and I still remember him. So either the timeline is either taking its sweet time changing, his dad still became an asshole without the jail sentence, or it didn’t change anything at all. Maybe Lenny was right and still ends up a jackass, just delayed. Meaning I still meet him, Lisa, and Mick. But he and Lisa still stuffer at the hands of a good for nothing shithole. This might be the first thing I ever thought something through more than him. He saw this as delaying destiny, but what if daddy dearest didn’t go nuts at a later date? What if he and Lisa never met Mick or me? What if the four of us never met? What would happen if I didn’t have my siblings in everything, but blood, my family, my pack? What would happen to them if Lewis still became the spawn of the devil and they didn’t meet Mick? What would happen to Mick if doesn’t he meet Lenny and Lisa? Would he believe what those so called then “professional doctors” aka the labeling, just pay me idiots say, would he lose himself in his pyromania? Would I give up on my Aunt Maria’s last wish that I survive? How long would it take for me to go on the self-inflicted long walk down the short peer, if I never had them in my life?

“So anyone up for hitting a bar?” Mick asks.

Sounds like old times. It will either be a blast or I’ll be able to some fun with my big bros before the timeline gets weird.

“I’m game.” I say.

           “Why not, I could use a drink. What about you, Jax?” Len asks.

            “You guys are actually asking me to join you guys?” Jax questions with surprise and suspicion. “What happened to I’m not ready to roll with you just yet?”

            “That was because then we didn’t care if we got into a bar brawl-”

“Our type of bar brawl is not one for beginners.” Mick interrupts Len.

“And we weren’t going to get someone underage and who’s psychically connected to, I’m gonna take a wild guess and say Stein is a goodie-goodie control freak.” Len finishes after shooting Mick a brief glare.