Chapter 7

Author's Note: I don't own the show or characters except for the OCs. Sorry it's been awhile since I updated. Hope to update again soon.

Sara's P.O.V.

"We got a slight problem. The owner just came home. You're not going to believe who it is." Mick says coming out of nowhere. I look at Stein and Jax in confusion. Kendra, and Carter walk in sharing the same confused look.

"We meet again. Oh I'm grateful for another opportunity to kill you." Savage said.

"Gideon? What's that?" I ask.

"Mr. Snart has turned on his comms and Captain Hunter is getting ready to fly the ship to their location." Gideon says. The 5 of us head to the main deck.

"Stop struggling. I've had 4,000 years of training in every hold and pressure point known. But you already know that don't you? That I'm immortal." Savage states.

"I'm going to kill you anyway. That's promise." Snart said.

"Oh, what have I done to deserve such enmity? No, let me rephrase that. What have I done to you? Perhaps you have targeted me for something I have yet to do. You travelled here from some point in the future." Savage explains. Rip was already in his chair and getting ready to fly and the five of us sat down and strapped in the chairs.

"Catches on the fast, this guy." Ray states.

"Visitors from another time." Savage says. Then a grunt over the comms.

"You won't be so happy when the rest of the team shows up and knocks that smug grin off your face." Ray threatens.

"Oh, why wait? A communications device of some sort, I imagine. Please. Contact your friends. I'm looking forward to seeing at least two of them again." Savage said. A short pause follows.

"I'll make this short." Snart starts, much to my relief. "The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage. He's really interested in meeting you guys, especially our feathered friends," Snart states, rage dripping from his voice. No sound came from over the comms.

"Argh!" Savage screams. "Get off me, you beast!"

"Arrggh!" A feminine animalistic voice screams.

"Hurry!" Stein shouts.

Len's P.O.V.

"Arrggh!" Red screams as she falls off of Savage. They both get up quickly and Red gives him a solid right hook and follows with a left hook, splitting his lip. Savage tried to punch but Red catches it. Red tries to punch but Savage catches her punch and head-buttes her. "Argh!" Red stumbles back a few feet. Savage swings at Red, she ducks and grabs his arm mid-swing and through him over her shoulder. Smashing Savage against a wall, breaking to boards of wood. Red roars. "At least now we don't need to worry about evidence." Red growled, looking me in the eye for a spilt second on the word evidence, before she continues.

My cold gun.

I quickly take my cold gun out and put it on its lowest setting, so the bars would turn to ice that could shatter and I start freezing the bars as Red keeps talking.

"Now we can make your death as messy as we want."

"Ha. I'm immortal, you can't kill me." As Savage gets up laughing pulling a long knife, almost sword, out of his jacket.

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to kick the crap out of you as much as possibly before Khufu and Chay-ara kill you." Red growled. Savage gives her a death glare at that and charges at her, swinging the knife so it almost takes her head. Luckily Red ducks. "Oh, sour spot." Red says smirking. Savage tries to decapitate her again and tries to slash her chest, barely nicking her jacket. "What's a matter," Red slips behind a column as Savage nearly cut all the way through. Red peaks her head out and smirks suggestively. "Mad you don't know how... flexible she is?" Savage swung at her stomach, but Red twisted out of the way and slips behind Savage, kicking his knee out, and grabs a sword off a nearby display. Savage quickly recovered and swings at Red, but she blocks. "Well, I'm glad I went through that weapons phrase." They push off each other and continue fighting. After a couple swings, Savage's sword is blocked by a high block. "Bet you wish Chay-ara went through a phrase where she'd do you."

Wow, you really want to piss him off.

"Argh!" Savage screams as he pushes Red into the wall behind her and starts punching her. Red stood there taking it.

"What's she doing?" Ray whispers, obviously panicking.

"She's hurting him to slow him down, right now she's getting his adrenalin going, so he'll be too exhausted to hold his own against the Hawks." I answer as I move to freeze the third bar, knowing the others can hear me.

Savage slowed down his punches taking pleasure in hitting her, thinking she was down. Red grabs his fists and spits the blood from her mouth into his face and head-butts him. Then expanding her claws slashing at his face with both hands. Then Red kicks Savage right in the crotch, hard enough that I cringe. "Argh!" Savage screamed falling to his knees.