• Couch : Jinyoung •

Jinyoung had been gone for most of the day, and you'd been spending all that time trying to find ways to entertain yourself. Drawing, dancing and singing all about the apartment, failing at a Pinterest DIY project, and now watching tv. Jinyoung said he'd be home at around 10:30 pm, and it was only 9:00 pm.

You sighed and stared at the flashing images on the television screen until you fell into a world of daydreaming. It had been a while since you and Jinyoung had done anything intimate with one another due to his schedule, so the first thing your mind went to was having yourself some fun.

After some time, your face became hot and your core damp. Looking at the clock, you noticed the time was only 9:30 pm, and decided to mess around with yourself. Bending over the arm of the couch a bit, you dipped your hand into your shorts, letting out a shaky breath at the sudden feeling of pleasure as the tip of your finger brushed your clit.

After rubbing the swollen nub a few times, you pushed your middle finger inside of yourself. "Ah, Jinyoung," you whimpered. To muffle your moans, you bit down on your arm. Unexpectedly, your arm was grabbed and pulled upwards out of your shorts, startling you. You heard somebody making a tisking sound behind you. "Naughty girl. Having all this fun without me." It was Jinyoung.

Your heart was pounding uncontrollably, and you couldn't bring yourself to speak. You felt his tongue trail up the back of your finger. "You should've waited for me, baby. Looks like I'm going to have to punish you now." Jinyoung pressed his chest to your back and reached his hand down your shorts, immediately pushing two fingers inside of you.

You moaned out in pleasure. "You got this wet just by thinking about me, hm?" he hummed in your ear. Soon he took his thumb and began rubbing your clit in small circles. You quickly placed your hand over his, squeezing when he curled his fingers. Several minutes of this mixed with the dirty whispers, and you were ready to fall off the edge. "Jinyoung," you moaned.

He pulled his fingers out of you, and you let out a shaky breath as your chest rapidly rose up and down. Jinyoung bit down on you shoulder in an attempt to distract you from what was about to come, pulled down your shorts along with your underwear, and pushed himself into you.

You bit your bottom lip, containing your loud moan in the back of your throat. Jinyoung's hand snaked under your shirt and around to your chest, sneaking under your bra where he grasped your right nipple between his fingers that weren't covered in your juices.

Once again, you were ready to cum. Moaning out his name, you released all over his member, him now the only one needing to finish. Every movement he made helped to ride out your orgasm, but also became a tad bit irritating as your core was now very sensitive. With a few more sharp thrusts, Jinyoung was hitting his high. He pulled out, letting his cum shoot out on to the exposed parts of your back from where your shirt had ridden up.

Jinyoung pecked your cheek with a sweet kiss and got up, leaving the room. "You're just gonna leave me like this," you asked while raising your voice so he could hear. "Punishment," he replied. You tried to sit up, but the liquid ran down your lower back and onto other places, almost dripping onto the couch before you bent back down.

"Jerk," you mumbled with a slight smile on your face. "I'm just kidding," Jinyoung said, coming back and cleaning you up with a hand towel. "And I heard that," he pouted.