• Tease : Johnny •

Group: NCT 127
Member: Johnny Seo
Requested by: me because I love Johnny
Genre: Smut

Johnny's P.O.V.

Today at the company was a long and hard one. Dancing non-stop, all day long, preparing for the new NCT 127 comeback. My muscles ached, sweat dried on my skin, tense, and wanted nothing more than to take a shower. Luckily, the water was already running when I entered the apartment building, slipping my shoes off. I set down my bag of gym clothes and towels by the bed in the bedroom, making my way up to the bathroom door.

The solid piece of wood wasn't fully closed, cracked an inch, letting a warm light peek into the dark bedroom. I could hear the hums of my girlfriend echo around the walls. Pushing back the door, light poured into the room. I stepped inside, fully closing it behind me. Her dirty clothes were in a heap on the counter, towel folded nicely on top of the toilet seat.

I balled the bottom of my shirt in my fists, lifting it above my head and letting it drop onto (y/n)'s pile of crumpled clothes. "Johnny?" (y/n) called. "Yes, baby?" Then removed my shorts, underwear, and socks. "How was your day?" she asked. "Stressful," I replied, pulling back the shower curtain and stepping inside. (Y/n) was facing the shower head, bare skin glistening in the water.

It took me only a step to be behind (y/n), draping my arms around her waist, and allowing the hot water to wet my hair and body. "We danced the entire day away, practicing until our lungs felt like they were about to collapse," I continued, backing up and turning around to wash my hair. "And my muscles are absolutely killing me." (Y/n) hummed in response.

My hands were in my hair, lathering shampoo, when I felt (y/n)'s small hands on my lower back, massaging the soreness. My nose scrunched from the pleasure caused by the endorphins that flooded into my bloodstream mixed with the slight pain here and there from the lactic acid underneath the flesh.

(Y/n)'s hands inched around my torso until her thumbs rested against both sides of my pelvic bone, fingers teasingly close to my growing erection, head slightly lulling back. "Careful, baby girl," I warned. That's when (y/n) connected her chest with my back, granting the feeling of her hardened nipples pressing into me, daring to get nearer to my now fully erect member.

I gingerly took her hands in mine, slowly moving to face her . (Y/n) closed her eyes as my lips hovered above hers, but I placed them by her ear instead. "Turn around and put your hands against the wall," I whispered. She complied. "Feet apart, baby girl." (Y/n) took one slight step on each foot. "Is this alright?" she smirked. I grabbed her by the hips, jerking her back up, body completely clutched against my own.

My arms snaked around (y/n)'s waist tightly, chin rested on shoulder. Goosebumps rose on her warm skin as my member pulsated against her damp folds. "Don't play dumb, baby girl, or it's gonna get a lot worse for you," I said in a voice overcome by lust and arousal, one of my hands traveling downwards, putting an almost painful amount of pressure on her clit, and the other hand going up, roughly pinching her nipple.

(Y/n) loudly whimpered in pain and pleasure, head resting against my collarbone, and knees becoming weak. Releasing the hold I had on (y/n), I repeated my demand once more. She did so, fully spreading her feet apart for me. The sight made my member twitch. Without warning, I lined myself up with (y/n)'s entrance, thrusting inside of her and keeping a constant, harsh pace. She moaned due to the pain that coursed through her lower half.

"What's wrong, hm?" I purred against her ear. (Y/n) only replied with another pain filled moan. "Tell me what's wrong, baby girl." "It hurts." "And why does it hurt?" I smirked. "You're so big," she whined. "Am I too big for my princess?" I cooed while smiling, biting down on my bottom lip. Gradually, my pace slowed, helping (y/n) to get used to the stretching that had been done. My hands that were placed on (y/n)'s hips held her tightly.

The sensation of her tight walls gripping my cock had me in a trance. She began to rock back, meeting my hips as they would snap forward, causing our moans to mix together. Actions speeding up like before, I cupped one of her breasts, giving a squeeze as I reached down between her legs, rubbing her clit in circles. (Y/n)'s moans bounced off the ceramic tile wall in front of her, sounding out through the bathroom along with grunts and moans of my own.

Her walls clamped around my dick. "Johnny," she whimpered, her words bringing me to my climax faster. "I'm cumming," she moaned. I pounded into her as I felt myself nearly falling off of the edge. "Me too, baby girl." She detonated around me. My fingers dug back into her hips as I pulled out, releasing on her back. It took a minute or so for the two of us to catch our breaths, the water washing away the mess on (y/n)'s back.

She stood up straight, resting against me for support. "You okay, baby?" I asked, massaging the area around her entrance. "More than okay," she smiled, hugging the arm that was around her. "Good," I mumbled against her skin, giving tender and sweet kisses.