Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy's POV:

As I was leaning against my porch in the morning in my PJ's a maid knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I say through a yawn

"Princess Lucy, please start getting dressed for breakfast." she says softly.

"Ok, thank you."

She bows then leaves.

I grab a towel, some underpants, a bra, and a light pink dress from my closet.

 I start heading to my bathroom to take a shower. No, I think a bath sounds about right right now.

I start to turn the handle so the water was hot. I undress and get in the bath.

"Ahh.." I say.

This was so needed. My mother died a couple years ago so im just with my father now.

Ugh, I hate my stepmother. I hate my parents! They're so overprotective and my stepmother does not like me.

Everyone thinks my life is so perfect because my family is rich and powerful. Well I hate my life. I wish I can be a normal girl sometimes...no, all the time!

When I was finished taking a bath and getting dressed I went downstairs to go eat breakfast.

Im starving!

I had two pieces of toast and eggs. Simple.

As I was munching on my toast my father came in and said "Lucy, we have a visitor today, so make sure to act mature."

"Ok father, thanks for telling me." I say with a mouth full of toast.

My father raises an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, excuse me."

He nods and walks away.

I wonder who's coming today. Ah, who am I kidding I don't care. All I gotta do is act mature and princess like.

()()()()()()()()()()()()1 HOUR LATER()()()()()()()()()()()()

As I was inside the castle reading a book on the couch I hear a loud knock on the door.

My father rushes downstairs to the door.

Honestly, i've never seen my father rush like that. I wonder who could be this "visitor".

As my father opens the door he says "Welcome! to the Heartfilia castle."

My stepmother walks to the door and while she walks there she gives me a sign to come over. She had a look on her face like "are you stupid or something? get over here!"

I stand up, fix my dress for no wrinkles, and rush to the door. 

Standing beyond that door was a man, he had black hair with dark blue eyes. He was wearing prince like clothes.

And I don't know if anyone else noticed this but he had a necklace tucked under his shirt.

It was hard to see but to be completely honest, he was pretty handsome.

Next to each of his sides stood two soldiers, obviously guarding him.

"Welcome, Prince Gray." My stepmother says.

So he's a prince. Strange, there's no king or queen.

My stepmother elbowed me in the rib. "Welcome!" I say fast.

He gives me a warm smile and says "Thank you, Princess Lucy. Your as beautiful as I have been told." I don't blush. He's pretty handsome and all but I don't love him.

"Thank you very much Prince Gray."

As Prince Gray walks in he looks around and says "Wow! What a magnificent castle you have."

"Why thank you very much." My father replies.

"The maids will cook us some lunch." My stepmother says with a fake smile.

She obviously just wants to go to her room and continue doing whatever she was doing before. Probably painting.

My father looks at me and says "In the mean time you two can have some time to get to know each other."

I look at the Prince. "I'd love to." He says while looking straight at me.

We walk upstairs to the porch.

I don't know what to talk about. Hopefully he starts it off.

"So." He says dryly. "How's it like?"

I give him a confused face.

"You know. Being a princess and rich and powerful."

I wonder where he's going with this... 

Before I can even reply he says "Oh! and also being the selfish little girl you definitely are."

Ouch. That was cold.

Before he can say anything I defend myself.

"Im not selfish at all. I didn't ask for ANY of this." I say looking up.

He smacks his hand on the porch railing.

"Oh! but your not grateful for it. Face it. Your just a irresponsible little daddy's girl that wants everything in the world in the inside but you don't want to seem selfish and greedy so you say you didn't ask for any of it."

I look at him eyes wide. Why would he say that? It isn't true...is it?

 He shifts his  body to walk out and starts walking. He pauses.

"Like every other princess." I froze. No way... what's his deal?!

I didn't do anything to him.

I can sense a cold smile on his face.

As he walks downstairs and I follow he walks into my fathers office saying "I have to go right now but thanks for having me! Oh also, it was very nice knowing your daughter." He says winking at me. "Good bye!"

He rushes out the door and rides back to wherever he lives.

My father just says. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU OBVIOUSLY SAID SOMETHING TO HIM TO MAKE HIM LEAVE! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW YOU FILTHY PEST!"

He says with a furious face SCREAMING at me.

"Father!" I half yell.

"NO. GO. RIGHT NOW!" He shoots back. I run to my room.

Ello Minna!~~

Was it ok for my first story? There's nothing really nalu in this but in the next part there is! I promise!      >.< I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy cup ramen XD :33

Bye Minna!~~