Gomen, Natsu... (Part 2)

DISCLAIMER: THESE CHARACTERS ARE CREATED BY HIRO MASHIMA I ONLY CHANGED THE PLOT
_____________________________
Natsu's POV:
I was holding Lucy in my arms, with her softly crying in them.

I cant help but wonder.. what was that light? As soon as I stepped in it, I was in even more pain.

I heard Zancrow laugh.

"Really? Is it really time to get lovey - dovey right now?" He'd yell loud enough so we can hear.

Lucy sniffled one last time.

She'd look up at me, getting out of my arms.

"I said this already once, Natsu." Lucy looked at me dead in the eyes.

I'd give her a questioning look.

She'd cover her face with her hair, only able to see her mouth.

"This isn't your business! Please go! I don't want you to get hurt!" She'd half yell at me.

I can slightly tell from some gaps of her hair that she was looking at my injuries.

She'd uncover her face.

Small stray tears leave her eyes as she was looking at the ground

I'd sigh and pat her on the head.

"And like I said before, he's too strong for you. Let me take care of this one kay' ?"

I start walking back to Zancrow who was grinning like an idiot.

"You done now?" He'd ask with a grin.

"Yup" I'd smirk charging at him.

Our fists collide as I kick him without him knowing.

He'd jump back, "Now your getting serious?" He'd hold his side, where I kicked him.

"I always was" I'd smirk.

I did a quick check on Lucy who I can see at the corner of my eyes that she was on the ground, staring at the grass.

I just hope she doesn't get any bad ideas.

I continue to fight Zancrow, and I hate to admit this but, he'd actually pretty tough.

But then he did it again.

He disappeared.

I jump back, being aware of my surrounding.

Left?

Right?

Up?

Down?

Where could he be.

I heard him laugh.. but it was towards where Lucy was.