Natsu Dragneel : Part 2

Natsu's POV:

I don't know who this girl is, but she looks pretty bad. Not her face but her condition.

She was wearing PJ's?

She was soaking wet with cut and bruises all over her. She was wearing a hood so I couldn't see her face so clearly. But I could tell she was crying.

No, she IS CRYING.

HOW DID I JUST NOTICE THIS. Actually, I don't think she herself knows shes crying -_-

Her eyes were bloodshot red.

She had dirt on her face.

I think the color of her hair was blonde? The hood made it hard to tell.

She had chocolaty beautiful brown eyes.

I wonder what she could want.

Lucy's POV: 

Natsu Dragneel huh?

"If your not a king or prince or something then is this castle even yours?" I ask confused.

"Gah, whats with all the questions? Besides, shouldn't I be the one asking all the questions?" He says with his eyes closed.

After a silent good raw 30 seconds of us just examining eachother he took off my hood.

I was gonna put it back on but whats the point if he already knows who I am?

He had green eyes. I always wanted green eyes. I think their beautiful.

"I knew it! Your blonde." He says acting like he accomplished something.

I don't reply.

What should I say to him? Why isn't he asking me questions? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"Alright, question time. How did you find me?" He asks with a straight face.

Finally... wait what?

"Well, I was running away from my home." I say looking at the ground.

"WHAT?! Why would you run away from your home when that place is like a castle! People DREAM of living there. Your lucky y'know!" He half yells with a smile.

I snapped.

This guy... I stomped my bare foot  throwing my head up to look at him.

"People DREAM of living there?! That's insane because all my life i've been stuck in the hell living in the cold loneliness with a dad that doesn't trust you and a stepmom that doesn't even care about you! I would love to trade places with anyone!" I yell at him.

I meant all of it.

I hate that place, if people just understood... I wouldn't be so pissed.

Also, What happened to the guards?!

Ello Minna! ~

So? Sorry this isn't so long...I didn't have so much time because my parents wouldn't stop bothering me. >:C They said I can get back to whatever I was doing in an hr so.. cya in an hr!! (I'll update xD)

Buh bye Minna! ~ <3