Gomen, Natsu..

Heyaaaa
I had to take time and decide what would happen this chapter ;)
Enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE GOD HIRO MASHIMA
_____________________________
Lucy's POV:
I don't know what to do.

We are currently running to the entrance with the guards behind us.

Natsu is strong right? So why won't he fight them? Maybe he'll think that it will hurt me?

I started running out of breath. Dang, how big really is this place?!

I saw Natsu look back at me.

He then suddenly picked me up bridal style and continued running.

"T-Thanks.." id whisper in his ear, my breath tickling his muscular neck.

I'd see him blushing and he'd rub his ear with his shoulder.

"D-Don't do that.. it catches me off guard.." he's mumble just so I can barely hear. But too bad I heard hehe..

We then finally reached outside where he put me down and looked at the guards in front of us as we turn to the castle.

We didn't lose them dammit.

"Stop running and hand over the Blondie" A guard with a deep voice would say with a violent tone.

"Heh, I haven't been wanting to fight you in the castle because I might just burn it down. And if i do, Lucy gets hurt. And neither of us wants that right?" He'd smirk making me blush.

Then it happened.

A bright light went right through all of the guards body's, making them all fall down and die.

Me and Natsu turned around quickly to see who the culprit was.

He had long blonde hair with red circle - ly eyes which had hatred in them

He had long blonde hair with red circle - ly eyes which had hatred in them. He had an odd looking tattoo on the left of his chest. His clothes only covered the right side of his chest with gold and dark colors.

He looked evil. And I did not like it.

Natsu walked in front of me to make sure I'm safe. I peeked over his shoulder only to see the odd looking man staring at me with a creepy smile. It sent chills up my spine.

"How could you kill one of your own comrades?! They were only trying to help!" Natsu would yell at the man.

"Comrades?" The man would laugh hysterically

"They are only weaklings who do whatever they're told" he'd smirk an evil smirk.

"Too cruel.." I'd whisper to myself.