A little more

Lucy's POV:

I woke up to the comfortable sunshine, shining through my window.

I was wearing the same thing i wore yesterday. Guess I forgot to change into Pj's. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

My blonde hair was ruffled all over the place and my eyes were hald lidded, looking tired

My blonde hair was ruffled all over the place and my eyes were hald lidded, looking tired. The gentle light coming from outside danced all over my face. I changed into a small white dress I found in one of the dressers.

 I changed into a small white dress I found in one of the dressers

Now that I think about it, I don't know anything about him.

Natsu, I mean.

He hadn't told me anything before, so why would I ask now? But... still, I can try. I looked at myself in the mirror with a determined look. I decided. I will ask.

I walked to the window with steady steps and bare feet. I turned my head upward so I can see the roof, where Natsu was sitting there, looking about in the distance. I took a second to admire him.

His pink, messy spikes waved in sync with the wind, as his onyx eyes rested calmly at the sky. He sat crossed legged with his hands on his ankles, his handsome face covered in beautiful sunlight. He looked so majestic, I was in a trance, staring at him. Jesus, can I ever get enough of this guy?

I cleared my throat, "Good morning, Natsu." I softly spoke.

His calmed face shifted over to me, and his lips curved upward, "Mornin' Luce." He looked down at me, a shadow across his handsome face.

"Hey Natsu?" I started off, "Can you help me up there?" I asked him, putting my foot on the railing.

"Huh?" He looked a little surprised at first, but decided to help by grabbing both my hands and pulling me up.

I planted my feet on the roof, looking below me. Wow, we're high up.

Natsu's POV:

Lucy stood there, looking below her. The wind blowing through her long blonde hair, which was moving in sync with the wind as so was her white, comfy looking dress.

She was half lidded as she shifted her gaze towards me, placing a strand of hair behind her ear. I started to feel my cheeks heat up when I noticed how beautiful she looked standing there, one of her hands still in mine.

"Ehem." I let go of her hand, blushing. "I-Is there something you need?" I looked at the ground beside me as I suddenly see Lucy sit where I was looking, shifting my gaze to her face.

"Natsu.. I want to know a little more about you, even if it's just a little bit.. that's fine too.." She gently placed her hand on top of mine, looking into my eyes.

I went a little serious, questioning if I should.

Should I?

OHOHOHOHO WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE???? AN UPDATEEEE???? YES, I AM GOING BACK TO WRITING THIS BOOK ;D SO STAY TUNED TO CONTINUE SORRY THIS IS SHORT CYA

Love you <3