Liars (A Dance Moms Fanfic)

I changed the ages of the girls: Brooke 13, Mackenzie 12, Maddie 13, Chloe 13, Paige 13, Nia 13, Kendall 13, Josh 14 and Clara 8.

About them:

Brooke- Leader of the school and leader of The Clique. Mean, rich, pretty popular girl. Likes Nick, hates the Nerds. Sister of Josh.

Mackenzie- Follower of Brooke. Only girl allowed in The Clique. She's pretty, spoiled and nicer than Brooke. Little sister of Maddie.

Maddie- One  of the "Nerds" as Brooke says. Opposite of Mackenzie, she's not so pretty, but a lot nicer. Besties with Chloe. Big sister of Mackenzie. Other BFF's: Kendall and Nia.

Chloe- One of the "Nerds". Brooke hates her. Besties with Maddie. Twin sister of Chloe. Little sister Clara. Other BFF's: Kendall and Nia.

Paige- Twin sister of Chloe. Has her own group of friends. Not considered a nerd or popular.

Nia- One of the "Nerds". Smartest girl in school. BFF's with Kendall, Chloe and Maddie. despises The Clique.

Kendall- Was invited to be in The Clique, but turned them down. Very pretty,rich and nice. BFF's with Nia, Chloe and Maddie.

Josh- Older brother of Brooke. Super nice. Likes Chloe.

Clara- Younger sister of Chloe and Paige.

Chapter 1

Chloes POV:

“OMG that is hilarious!” I said to Maddie, my BFF, as we were walking along the sidewalk to Go-Berry our favorite fro-yo place. “How did you find that out?”

“Well..” Maddie said “I was in the girls locker room and heard a loud bang then The Clique burst into the room. I hid behind the door so they wouldn't see me. Brooke said so I asked Nick to be my boyfriend and.....he said yes! Then Mackenzie said why would he say yes you have this super annoying voice and your like 4 feet tall! I burst out laughing! Brooke got so mad she slammed the door when she ran out!”

“That's very brave of Mackenzie to say that to Brooke! I love your sis! I just wish she never went to Brooke.”

“I know me either.” Maddie said as we walked into Go-Berry.

***

“That was delicious frozen yogurt!” I told Maddie.

“Since when isn't it?!”

Brrrrriiiiinnnngggggg!!!

“That would be my phone!” Maddie said. “Oh no! I forgot I told my mom I'd be home at 5! I gotta go Chlo! Text me later!” She said as she ran out of Go-Berry and ran home.

“Okay! Bye Madds!”

***

When I walked in my small but cozy cottage, I heard my mom say...

“Chloe! Come here right now!” My mom said to me from the kitchen.

“Yeah mom?” I answered her as I headed into the kitchen. When I walked in, my mom, dad and twin sister Paige were all sitting at the dining room table. And I noticed my mom holding the phone and everyone looking sad.

“We just got a phone call from Mrs. Ziegler. (Maddies mom)” My mom said.

“And...?”

“And.....Maddie is in the hospital!” My mom said to me.

“Why is she in the hospital?”

“She got hit by a car on Carrow Street. And is severely injured.” Answered my dad.

“What! Who hit her?”

“We don't know. The car who hit her isn't found anywhere.” Paige said holding back tears.

“I'm going to the hospital right now!!”

“No Chloe you can't. She is in surgery right now. Tomorrow okay?” Said my dad.

“But...” Then I just bursted into tears! I ran to Paige and we both cried in each others arms for what seemed like forever.

***

That night at about 10:00, I headed to bed. But before I did, I texted my other friends Nia and Kendall to see if they had heard the news.

Chlo-Chlo: did u guys hear bout madds?

Kendall K: yes ive been crying the whole nite!!!

NiaGurl: same as kendall! I hope shes ok

Chlo-Chlo: ik. Wanna go to the hospital to visit her?

NiaGurl: thats cool wit me

Kendall K: same here see ya'll tomorrw then. Nite:*

NiaGurl: nite besties

Chlo-Chlo: xoxo

Chapter 2

Maddie's POV:

As I opened my eyes, I looked around. 'Where am I?'

I sat up and instantly felt dizzy, and laid back down. After about 2 min my head started pounding. I felt like my brain was going to pop out of my head. I screamed out of pain. A nurse ran into my room and asked me what was wrong. I couldn't answer.

Chapter 3

Chloe's POV:

“Ready girls?” I said to Kendall and Nia as we walked out of school and headed to Pittsburgh Hospital.

“Yup, lets go see our bestie!” Nia answered.

“Did either of you get her anything?” Kendall asked.

“I did..” Nia said “I got her a stuffed teddy bear and get well card.”

“I couldn't..” I answered “No money. But I made her a card.”

“Oh. Well I got her a necklace that says Madison Ziegler on it! And a get well card with a gift certificate for $30 on iTunes!” Kendall said.

Of course Kendall got her all that. She always gives everyone the grandest gifts. She is super rich, unlike me.

When we arrived at the hospital, we bumped into...the Hylands. There in front of me was Brooke, ughhh, her brother Josh and their mom Kelly. Of course being the polite girls we were we said hi to them, even Brooke. They said hi back, except for Brooke. But I wasn't shocked. They said they were here to see their Kelly's mom,their grandma.

“Is she ok?” Kendall asked, playing the thoughtful pretty rich girl everyone knew she was.

“Not really...she has breast cancer.” Kelly answered.

“I am so sorry! I hope the doctors can help her!” Nia said.

“Us too...” Said Josh with a sad look on his face. I guess his grandma being sick and all is really hard on him. Even Brooke looked sad, but that quickly changed when she noticed me looking at her. She scowled at me.

After we all finished talking, the Hylands went to see their grandma, and me and Nia and Kendall headed to room 207 on floor 2. We walked into the room and, no one was there. We all looked at each other truly confused. We went down to the main lobby and asked the receptionist where Maddie was. The lady said Maddie checked out.

Chapter 4

Maddie's POV:

The last thing I remember before leaving this earth was my mom and sister, Mackenzie, looking at me saying “Please don't go!...Stay with us Maddie!....I can't live without you!...I love you!” That's when I closed my eyes for the last time ever, mumbling the words “I love you too....”