Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Holly's (Nia's mom) POV:

When I got off the phone with Nia, I was a wreck. She told me everything that happened with her fight with Brooke. And I had a strong feeling that by the time I got to the Lukasiak's house Brooke would be a goner. While I was on the phone with Nia, I heard faint bangs and screams. I don't know who it was, but I was very scared that whatever was happening there isn't good. I got my phone and called Christi.

“Hello?”

“Christi! Are you at your house?” I asked.

“No, why?” Christi answered.

“Something bad is happening and I don't know what! I just off the phone with Nia, and Brooke might die!”

“I will call Kelly right now! I'll be at my house in 20 minutes! I hope I get there in time before anything really bad happens! I'm scared Holly! I'm scared!” Christi started crying. I'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that she knew Clara and Chloe were home and she didn't want her babies in danger.

“Just relax. I'm only 2 minutes away from your house right now. I'll try to help out if something isn't right! Just trust me. See you soon.” And with that I hung up. And pushed on the gas pedal. 1 min later I arrived. I ran into the house. I saw Brooke on the couch, with blood everywhere. I mean every single place on her, the couch and the floor. I went into the kitchen and quickly got as many hand cloths as I could. I found where Brooke was bleeding and I wrapped it up, tight. Then, I heard blood-curdling screams coming from upstairs. I ran up those stairs like there was no tomorrow. The screams were coming from Clara's room, I opened the door and I saw Clara and Mackenzie clinging on to each other with blood on their bodies, and Nia, my precious Nia, with a knife held to her neck. I looked at the person who was holding the knife, and I was in utter shock.