NOTE

Sorry I didn't post yesterday:/ I forgot my brother had to use my computer. Anyways....I was gonna post today but I was mad. After my chorus practice. So long story short, one of my BFF'S just joined the chorus, and before she joined I was one of the best singers there and I almost always got picked for solo's. But ever since she joined, i'm like a sucky singer. No lie. Everyone loves her voice and thinks she's a strong and amazing singer. I'm not saying she isn't!-but it really hurts me to know that I'm actually not that great:( Singing is my passion. That's what I wanna do when I'm older. And to just know that I suck, just really hurts. I was crying afterward. Not because I didn't get a solo and wasn't "center of attention", but because that I know what I truly and absolutely LOVE to do, I'm just another background singer. Sorry to say that to you guys, but I'm just heart broken and I can't tell anyone else because I have trust issues and I only trust my BFFL (who lives in farrrr away from me) & my mom. But she already said to me that she's glad ,my friend joined the chorus cuz she's an amazing singer. So I have no one to rant to... Sorry I'm just really sad.:'(  That's why I'm gonna post the new chapters after I finish them because writing is my escape out of reality. And I can't sleep. ugh. thanks for the 309 reads tho, that made me happy! Love you guys. Sorry if you were like ugh another note! I just really needed to rant! Posting VERY soon:*