Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Paige's POV:

Well, I was about to get busted. I have to think..........

Wait a min.............they won't be able to find out who exactly was the killer if so many people have touched the girls dead bodies! Yay! I knew Brooke had taught me well.

“Scared little miss killer.” Mackenzie said to me after my mom left the room.

“Never.”

She snickered.

“Paige seriously just fess up. They are eventually going to find out.

“No. What mamma doesn't know can't hurt her.”

“Whatever you think. But you are a criminal Paige and just know that you will have to live with the fact that you killed 5 innocent lives.”

“Whatever.” I said.

“You disgust me Paige. You really do. I can't wait till the police find out that those are your fingerprints and you get thrown in jail. Gosh, I hate you. I wish you would've died or gotten killed instead of those 5 amazing girls.”

“Amazing? Puh-lease Mackenzie. You were a bully to all of those girls. They all hated you and you hated them. Don't fool yourself, your just as bad as me.” I answered victoriously.

Mackenzie stood there frozen for a min then all of a sudden she lunged at my neck. She was squeezing harder and harder until everything was starting to get fuzzy. But since I had some strength left I punched her in the throat with my right hand and she loosened her grip and fell holding her throat. I started to kick her sides but she grabbed my legs and tripped me.

'Crap...' I thought to myself 'I forgot Kenzie takes karate.'

She pinned me but I kicked her in the stomach. We were both pulling at each others hair and punching and kicking. Right as I thought I was winning, Mackenzie got up, dragged me up till I was standing the flipped over me and bashed her leg onto my head. I screamed out in pain as I fell to the floor. Instead of looking happy she looked like she was going to hurt me more. But she just sat down and covered her eyes with her hands.

Lucky me, I could stand back up. I went to her and took her head in my hands and bashed it to my knee then I threw her onto the floor and kept taking her head and swinging it onto the wood floor. Soon enough there was blood coming out of her head. She started screaming in pain. Then she took hold of my hands and flipped me over her onto the floor in front of her.

'She is strong' I thought to myself.

“MY BACK!” I heard her scream out. I couldn't look at her since I felt paralyzed.

I saw my mom come rushing in with Holly.

“Girls what happened?” Holly asked while kneeling next to me and lifting me up.

“Kenzie? Can you hear me?”My mom said as she was near Mackenzie.

“Call 911. Immediately.” Christi told Holly with worry written all over her face.

“On it.”

As they were all freaking out I was secretly hoping Mackenzie would die. And if she didn't, well Brooke I'm sorry to say...I'm not a girl who keeps her word.