Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Mackenzie's POV:

Then out of nowhere, I suddenly see Brooke rolling down the stairs!

“BROOKE!!!!!” I screamed as I went and sat down next to her limp body.

“Brooke, Brooke are you there do you hear me??? BROOKE!!! Don't leave me your the only thing I have left!!” I said to her as tears were streaming down my face.

“Awww, is little Kenzie sad that Broookie Cookie is gone? Guess you were a little too late princess...” A voice said from the top of the stairs.

I looked up and saw.........

“Paige?” I said clearly confused.

“Hello Mackenzie.” Paige said back.

“You killed Brooke?”

“And all the others.” She said nonchelant.

“You are the killer?!” I said very schocked.

“Duh.”

“But..but..” I stuttered.

“Yes...?”

“But you killed your own sister?”

“Yes and?”

“Why? Why did you kill Chloe, Maddie , Kendall, Nia and Brooke?” I asked.

“Wouldn't you like to know.”

“I would. Tell me Paige. Tell me now...”

“No.” She answered, and walked down the steps toward me. I got up off the floor and stood face to face with her.

“You think your so tough don't you? You little 10 year old.” She said to me with a smirk on her lips.

“I'm 12, your only a year older than me, Paige.”

She snickered.

“What's so funny?”

She didn't answer she just walked past me into the kitchen.

“Paige get back here!” I demanded.

When she didn't I decided to go see her in the kitchen.

“Oh mom, who did this to her! Oh Chloe!!!” I stood in shock as I watched Paige on the floor hugging dead Chloe with tears in her eyes. While Christi just shook her head as if to say 'I don't know.'

“Ummm, sorry to interupt but uhhhh...” I started as Christi and Paige looked up at me.

“I know who did this.”

“Who?!” Christi looked at me with hopeful and angry eyes. While Paige was shooting me me death glares.

“It was P-”

“STOP!” Paige screamed.

Christi and I both turned to look at her.

“Mackenzie's delirious mom. She does not know who killed Chloe. She was just bawling her eyes out over Brooke's death and she wants to blame anyone who she hates.”

“What? Why would I do that? Gosh Paige you are really pushing this aren't you? Christi is going to find out sooner or later that YOU are the killer.”

Christi gasped and covered her moth with her hands while she stared at Paige with disbelief.

“I DID NOT!” Paige shouted back at me.

Christi removed her shocked expression and said

“Kenz, I think you wrong. Paige went to her best friend, Mallory's house. She just walked through the door and found me crying over Chloe.”

“See mom, I told you she was gonna blame anyone.”

I stood there appalled at Paige's behavior. But then I thought back to what Paige said just a minute ago.

“Oh but it was Paige. Just a min ago Paige said “Mackenzie was just crying over Brooke's death.”

“Your point?” Paige said sounding actually worried.

“How would you know about me crying and Brooke's death if you just got home from Mallory's house.”

“Oh my gosh. Paige. You killed the girls didn't you?” Christi said.

“No, mother. How could you believe such a thing!” Paige said with fake shock.

“Well, I don't know. How about we call the police and have them check for fingerprints to see who actually killed the girls?” Christi suggested.

“Yes lets.” I said and looked at a pale Paige. She was about to get busted and there was nothing she could do about it.