Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Christi's POV:

While me and Holly were looking at Brooke in the living room we heard someone yell “MY BACK!”

Me and Holly burst into the kitchen to find Paige and Mackenzie on the floor bloody and neither moving.

“Call 911. Immediately.” I said to Holly as I looked at Kenzie's and Paige's conditions.

I went over to Paige since she looked like she was still concious.

“Paige, honey, what happened?”

“Me....me and...kenz....owwww....got...gggooottt...uggg..”

“It's alright Paige, I'll ask you later when your, well better.”

“They are here, Christi.” Holly said to me.

“Thank gosh, the girls look like death! Are they coming in to bring them out?”

“Oh no, Christi. I wasn't talking about 911.” Holly answered me as fear took place in her eyes.

“Mom...” I heard Paige mumble.

“Yeah sweetie?”

“What....iss...is Holl..Holly..tttallk...ing...boout?” Paige said to me while trying to get air.

“Ummmm...people. And Paige, no more talking okay? You're not well enough.”

She nodded yes.

“Stay here...well never mind since well you can't really move but whatever...I'll be right back.” I said as I ran out of the kitchen.

“Holly, are you....are you talking about...”

“Yes, yes I am. And they want to see you.” Holly answered me adding emphasis on you.

I gulped.

“They?”

“Yes....he brought a group of guys. Don't know who they are but ummm....I'm calling the police.” Holly said clearly scared.

“No. I can handle this.”

“Christi, you know what happened to Leslie last time these men came to her house right?” Said Holly.

“How could I forget. Leslie Ackerman was one of my best friends. And I'm not going to let what happened to Leslie happen to me. I'm stronger than I was 12 years ago. I can do this.” I answered confidently. Even though inside I felt like this was going to be my last time seeing Holly.

I looked at Holly one last time before I marched to the door and opened it. I gasped at what I saw.

A/N: You are all probably like what the heck are they talking about? Well, the book isn't called Liars just because lol. There are a lot of secrets that I'm going to uncover in these last few chapters. It's probably going to change your thoughts about certain characters. Anyways, thank you all SO much for 890 reads and 59 votes!!! AH! ILYSM! please keep voting and reading!!! I promise you the book is going to have a dramatic ending and the sequel is going to be amazing!! Vote, follow, read, comment, share!! :*-Mae