0.1

Nate leads me to his bed where one boy is sitting. Nate sits on the other side. there is two other boys on a couch and one on the floor.

holy damn, they are all hotter than hell.

"so what's your name Lil ma?" Nate asks.

"Isabel, or just Bella for short" I say quietly.

"she's so fucking innocent!" a boy yells while laughing. he's the one on the floor. higher than life. "I'm Sammy by the way" he says giving me a goofy smile.

"I'm Jack G. and this is KDL." a beach blonde boys says, he also points to a boy named KDL, but he seems to be in his own little world.

" and I'm Derek" the boy next to me says. I look over at him. Jesus. he's literally a god. well a god that's high off of the devils lettuce and only.Jesus knows what else.

"hi" I whisper. he smiles at me. Jesus lord please help my soul.

"so tell us about your self." Nate says, take a drag from a blunt Jack passed him.

"well I'm here with a friend, and she wants me to get out of my good girl phase." I say giggling.

they all laugh.

"seriously?" Sammy asks. all I do is nod. "do you want to?"

"well being a good girl is boring as hell, so yea kinda" I say

Derek takes the blunt from Nate.

"I'm going to inhale this and I want you to open your mouth okay?" he instructs. I nod. I've seen Kayla do this all of the time.

he takes a huge drag out of the blunt and passes it to Sammy, he turns back to me, I open my mouth and move a little closer. he holds me still by putting both of his hands on the sides of my face.

he comes a little closer and slowly blows the smoke into my mouth. he stares directly at me when he blows it all, complete eye contact. he slowly pulls back and then I close my mouth.

my throat starts to burn and I immediately start coughing. Nate laughs and starts packs my back.

"wow" I struggle to say.

I soon start to feel light headed, in a good way.

"nice huh?" Jack says smirking. I think about it a little and its actually not that bad. in fact I want more.

"let's do it again!"