2.2

We made it to Sacha's house. We didnt even get off. Only Nate did to get her. Let's just say after about a hour of her on the bus. We had to stop to get off.

Her and Nate are just to damn loud.

Derek, he seems more himself. Only because he knows what he did to me.

Right now we are right inside a ice cream shop. While Sacha and Nate are busy in the bus.

I go up to the counter and order cookie dough ice cream with Reece's pieces in it. I pull out my wallet and take my money out.

"Okay you are all set. What would you like sir?" I hear the lady say. I frown and look up. I see her looking next to me and I see Derek holding a debit card and receipt. I take the receipt and read it. Its my order. He paid for me.

"you didn't have to" I say smiling.

"I know, I wanted to" he says.

"Thank you" I say. I lean up and kiss his cheek. Right near the corner of his lips. I pull back and smile and Derek's lustful face.

I go to find a seat when I see a dark haired girl talking to Jack. Maybe a friend. I walk over to say hi. Jack looks panicked. Mhmm. Maybe because of something she said.

"Hi" I say smiling.

"Oh hi! You're Bella right?" The girl asks. I nod still smiling. I look down at Jack and he still looks panicked.

"I'm Madison, Jacks girlfriend." She smiles. wait, wait wait. Hold the actual fuck up.

"Girlfriend?" I ask confused. I frown and look down at Jack, then back to Madison. "How long have you guys been dating?" I ask. Jacks head falls into his hands.

"Um 2 years tomorrow" she says hesitantly. "Why?" She asks looking between Jack and I. I fold my arms still managing to old my icecream.

"Because he didn't mention a girlfriend when he took me on a date and kissed me the other day. "

Madison's smile soon went to a hateful disgusted look.

"Is that true Jack?" she asks standing up.

"Madison I can explain!" Jack says. I just shake my head. So does Madison.

"I can't believe you" She says and turns toward me. She looks pissed.

"I'm sorry Madison. I really didn't know about you." I say trying to stay on her good side. She softly smiles and nods. She holds up on finger to me and turns around.

Then she swings her hand and hits jack right in his face. He looks stunned. Good.

Then I get a idea. I take his ice cream out of his hand and smash it on his head. We both turn a round and walk away. Madison turns to me and smiles.

"Well we should hang out sometime" she says. I nod. I take out my phone and she tells me her number.

Madison leaves and I look around for Derek. I see him sitting down at a booth on his phone.

I get this sudden determination in me. I strut over to the booth. I snatch his phone out of his hands.

"Hey, what the he-" he starts to say but I interrupt him. I take his head in my hands and climb on his lap and kiss him. Kiss him so hard. It only takes him a second to respond. I don't do much because we are in a ice cream shop.

He pulls me closer and kisses me harder. I struggle to breath so I pull away. He kisses down my neck then looks up at me and smiles.

"fuck yes" he whispers and pulls me in.