0.2

im laying here...wondering why hot dogs are made from dogs that are hot.

I move a little, trying to get more comfortable.

"stop moving Lil ma." I hear nates voice say.

"sorry" I whisper. Nate and Derek are leaning against the wall and I'm laying on top of them. my head in Derek's lap and my body in Nates.

"Jesus its hot!" I complain.

"take off your clothes then" Derek smirks.

"ha ha ha no" I say. I sit up and get off the bed almost loosing my balance.

"hey I was comfy" Nate says.

I shrug my shoulders. I notice Jack and Sammy passed out on the floor and couch. KDL left a while ago.

"i have to go" I say.

"no stay, be a bad girl" Nate whispers.

"maybe next time. Im already high out if my mind" I say.

Nate gets up and comes over.

"give me your number" he mumbles pulling his phone out. I type my number in and text myself so I have his.

I look over at Derek..he is passed out. to bad I can't give him my number.

"I'll give the other guys your number, don't worry." he smiles. I thank him and leave.

∆==∆==∆

I make my way back to my house.

I look at my phone and see that Kayla said that she was not coming home, and that she's going with Dillon.

I take my clothes off and get in the shower, since I smelled like straight weed.

once I'm out I get some pajamas on and get in bed. I check my phone and see that I have a message.

Nate: Let's chill tmrrw ma

Me: umm iont know

Nate: come on...Derek and Sammy will be there.

Me: still...what are we going to do?

Nate: Smoke...then go to another party.

Me: 😑 naah I'll pass...

Nate: nooo..come on I'll buy you food.

Me: Deal.