1.4

Nate and I get in my car and I drive to IHOP.

We pull in. Nate goes to open the door but I quickly lock the doors. He looks at me confused.

"Are you readdyyy??" I ask squinting.

"ready for what?" he asks still confused.

"toooo eaaattt PAAANNNCAAAKKKEESS!" I scream. He flinches, then just laughs. His laugh makes me laugh.

"yes Lil ma. open the door so we can get some paaannncaakeess" he says mocking me at the end. I laugh and we go in.

we sit down and order. I get the nutella filled pancakes with chocolate sauce and extra chocolate on the side. Nate just gets the blueberry pancakes.

"soooo" nate says eyeing me.

"so what?" I look at him

"you know what?" he says. I literally have no idea what he is talking about. I look at him like he's crazy. he sighs.

"the kiss yesterday" he says in a duh tone. I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about that. in fact I want to forget about it" I say looking down.

"why? isn't that what you wanted?" he asks.

"why would I want that?" I ask raising a eyebrow.

"come on, everyone sees how you look at him." he says. raising his eyebrows.

"um for one I just met him and two he has a girlfriend" I say. I see the waiter bringing our stuff. He sets the food down.

Okay maybe I did want to kiss him. I do always get nervous around him. But he is taken. plus he goes for different girls. girls that are experienced.

"Bella you are over thinking it. stop" he says.

"ugh, whatever." I say taking a big bite of my pancakes.

"plus he likes you" he said. I freeze.

"what?" I say slowly swallowing .

"well he didn't really say that." he says. I take a sigh of relief. I mean I'm not saying that him liking me would be a bad thing. but....I don't know.

"but I see the way he looks at you. he doesn't look at other girls like that." he says smirking. I roll mine.

what he sees could be completely wrong. he's high most of the time

"okay. even if he did, he has a girlfriend." I say. he frowns. he sets his fork down and takes out his phone. finally we are over this conversation.

"look" he says and hands me his phone.

they were texts messages.

Nate: Aye, since when was you and Molly dating?

DLuh: never was, she's just a good fuck.

Nate: then why did you tell Bells that she was your girlfriend?

DLuh: dk. it just came out. IG.😶

Nate: bro I'm not stupid 😑😐

DLuh: fine. I wanted to make her jealous duh. happy now.

I frown. he was a fucking liar. I hand Nate back his phone. he looks at me.

"what?!" I yell.

"hey now don't get mad at me." he says putting his hands out in front of him.

"I know I'm sorry. I can't believe I liked him" I say. I shake my head. all he is a lying fuckboy. good thing I realized that before we did anything.

"hey its okay. " he says. for the umpteenth time I roll my eyes. I put money down on the table and leave out the door.

"hey come back. maybe I can talk to him" he says coming out after me.

"okay, then tell him to go suck a dick" I say getting in the car. he laughs and gets in the passenger side.

"okay I'll let him know." he smiles.

........
commentcommentcomment
commentcommentcomment commentcommentcommentcommentcommentcomment