0.8

Oui by Jerimah comes on. we are somewhere in the middle of all the dancing bodies.

"I don't know how to dance" I yell over the music. Jack laughs and puts his hands on my waist and leads me with the music.

I look around us and I see Nate smiling towards us. Sammy nudges Derek and he looks over suddenly gets mad. He storms off. I frown.

"what's wrong?" jack asks. I smile and shake my head. I soon get into the rhythm of it and dance. Alcohol makes everything more sexual...

DEREK POV...

"look" Sammy nudges me. I look the way he is pointing and I see Bella and Jack to close for my liking. I don't know why but my chest hurts. I don't want to look at this anymore. I storm off.

"hey Derek" I hear a voice say. I look over and see a girl I had sex with last week I think. I look over towards Bella and I see Jack saying something in her ear. she giggles.

Jesus my chest hurts. I think I had to much to drink.

I grab the girl and pull her upstairs.

BELLA POV...

"so you still want to break your good girl shell?" Jack asks. now we are in a room by our self's. not to far from the music and everybody else.

I watch Jack light a blunt.

"yup" I say. I'm just sitting on the bed that is in the room. Jack sits down next to me and inhales some of the smoke. He passes it to me and I take a huge drag. I smile because I'm starting to get used to the burning feeling.

as soon as I pass the blunt over jack quickly takes it and sets it down then pulls me on top of him.

"so I heard about you making out with Sammy" he says. I blush.

"so another way to break your shell is to kiss more then one guy" he says. I raise a eyebrow.

"won't I be a slut?" I ask.

"what? no that's if you fuck 20 guys in one week" he laughs. I giggle. dammit. I need to stop this damn giggling.

without me paying attention Jack lays his lips on mine. I'm shocked so I pull away. we look in each others eyes. mhmm maybe this won't be so bad. I lean in and kiss him