0.5

Isabels POV

We pull into a drive way, which im assuming that is the boys house.

We walk in, with Sammy holding the food and Nate with a big bag of weed. Wow he is pretty risky walking outside with that.

We all sit down and Nate gets to working on the weed, He grinds it then rolls it. He passes out blunts to everyone except me.

"Wheres mine?" I ask frowning.

"Oh, ma you dont get one. You are to much of a good girl to have your own." Nate says smirking while lighting his blunt. I frown. I need to break this good girl ness to beable to fit in completly with them, because even though i just met them i feel as if i need to prove myself to them.

I look over at Derek, he already has his lit and i ask for it. He just shakes his head. i frown. I ask Nate. He says no.

Well what the hell am i suppose to do? Maybe i have to proove myself to them.

I look over at Sammy, and he takes a big drag of his. I quickly climb onto his lap and hold his head between my hand. Before anyone could do anything i kiss Sammy. Sammy was suprised at first but he kisses back, he wraps his arms around my waist. I open my mouth and he opens his and all the smoke comes out and into my mouth or out the sides. Our tounges touch and before we could go any further I hear a door upstairs slam.