1.0

We pull up into the parking lot. I already see the boys parked and sitting all over their Jeep.

Nate sees us and waves us over.

"ooh who is this." I'm guessing the guy named Swazz, aka John.

"guys this is Kayla, Kayla this is Nate, John, Derek, Sammy, and Jack." I say pointing at each boy.

"woah" she looks at them in awe. I laugh.

I feel like someone is watching me, I look over and in fact see Jack and and Derek staring at me. I smile and wave. Jack smiles and waves back, but Derek just nods. I frown, does he always does that or is it just me.

I shake it off and we all go inside.

We all order and then we sit down.

Since there is to many people for one booth Nate, Swazz and Sammy and Kayla sit in a booth, which means Jack and Derek sit with me.

I feel this weird tension between us which I'm not excited for.

We all sit down and eat.

I say nothing while I eat. I don't know what to say. They other booth is talking up a storm.

Jack is sitting next to me and Derek is across from me.

"okay, I can't do the silence anymore, what do you want to do next to break this shell of yours" Jack says putting his arm around my shoulders. I laugh. I look over at Derek. He's staring at Jack. Specifically at his arm.

"mhmm maybe we can have a little get together. With just us. and ya know smoke, alcohol, truth and dare. " I say giving some ideas.

"I like the sound of that" Derek says smirking and looking at me. Holy shit he so fucking fuckable. I blush like crazy.

"Bella, that could lead to a lot of different possibilities." Jack laughs.

"yea, and? I don't wanna think about what happens after, I just wanna wing it ya know. " I say looking between both of them.

"I'm in" Derek laughs.

holy shit.

"ahhh, same" Jack says.

"Us too!" the others say walking up to us. We laugh.

Let's go....maybe I could loose a little something something.