THE FUTURE AND THE PRESENT (Short chapter)

Lucy's POV 

Once everything was black I heard a familiar voice, it was my future self. "We meet again, little flower.." She smiled and softly looked far. Her gaze is soft and delicate. I questioned myself why am I here? Am I dead? She told me that I am not supposed to be here back then.

"Am I dead? Am I in the future?" I asked while she walked, I followed her, Pretty weird, I am following myself. "Still the silly Lucy." She giggles, and opens a door out of nowhere.

"This is future, destroyed and ruined." She said as she looks down. Her voice was filled with sadness and frustration. "What happened?" I asked. She said nothing and walked up inside the door. "This is a hologram of the future world." She grabbed her scepter and chanted a magic, a magic circle appeared and a fast moving set of incidents appeared. "Dragons will destroy us, Lucy. You need to stop what's happening as of your present." She looked at me with a firm and serious glance. She held both of my shoulders and begged. "Please Lucy.."

A/N: Hey guys~ whaddup? Okay, I am tired~ and can't write a longer chapter for this story but please do read and thanks for waiting. :)

Next Chapter: A road to choose and take

"Your powers can be used for good or bad. It's your choice on which side you'll fight with."

Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter, don't forget to give this chapter a star vote if you like it and also follow me. :) It will all be greatly appreciated.

Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarefulShitLovingDragonAsHerHusband