Twins.......

Shimo's POV

 We walked 30minutes more before we arrived the guild.

"Are you ready?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes!!! Let's go." She's really excited about this huh? Well, I can't help it because I had locked her in my house since I got her 1 year ago. She run into the guild. I followed her.... until we reached the door. 

"Open it..." I said. She did what I command her. Silence is everywhere. They look very sad. Well, we caught their attention. I was going to speak when my twin Natsu Dragneel spoke.

"Who are you? That girl she smells like Luce" I answered his question.

"Hi! Im Shimo Seichi. This girl is Zaire...."

"Zaire who?" He asked again. I cant say Heartfilia. Ahhh.

"Zaire Heartfilia Is my name" Zaire said. Wahhhhh?!!! Zaire....... I nod when she said that.

"HEARTFILIA!!!!!!!" Everyone in the guild said.

"Yes. Any problem with that? Natsu, long time no see." I clearly stated. I wish they bite the topic... 

"Huh?!" I caught Natsu's attention that caughts everyone's attention.

"Dont you remember me? My twin." I smirked.

"You?! I have a twin?! But how?!!!" He really look shocked. I smiled.

"Yes it is Natsu" I walked up through him and whispered "dont you remember the boy you almost killed neh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it. I dont Like this........

I really hope u like my fan fic..... sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Bye!!!