Realm of the dragons

Lucy/Zaire's POV

"Dragon Realm...... Needs your help..." I said in a low tone voice.....

"Dragon realm??" Pinky said...

"Yeah..... It was destroyed..... Dragons are starving... Please..." I was really in a serious mode now.... In just any second... Dragon realm can diminished in a blink of an eye...

I managed to stand and opened the portal...

"Fairytail... Please help dragon realm...." Then I black out... I hope they can managed to go inside of the portal...

Lucy/Zaire's dream

Hmmmm..... What a beautiful sound eventhough it was just a hum.....

"Zaire..... I'm Shimo... I'm using my link to you.... Acnologia is trying to rule the dragon realm.... And I'm sure we can't stop it.. But Zaire we gotta do something..."

"Shimo?! Are you alright?!! But... That's impossible..."

"Sorry Zaire... I can't keep up our link.. To each other I'm weak right now..... Because Acnologia is trying to get my power as a elemental dragon power... But please Zaire.... I'll give you some of my powers to defeat that dark dragon"

End of Lucy's dream...

I woke up then I opened the portal.... I am ready Shimo! Just wait... I'll make sure.. That dragon will die...

I went inside the portal and saw a devastated realm... The beautiful sceneries... They were gone... I could feel rage going under my spine up to my shoulder... I could feel the protection of Shimo within me....