I'm Yours <3

Sorry For the cliffhanger~~

''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''

Lucy's POV

"I'm Shimo Seichi."

"Well nice meeting you..... Shimo" then he stood up from the expensive chair where he was seating, and then he kissed me from the lips. He kissed so passionately. My inside are melting. I replied back but the kiss is not that long.

time skip: 5Minutes

He finally breaks the kiss.

"I missed you so much..... Zaire."He said and kissed my forehead and he repeatedly says i missed you so much.

Finally he let me go. He sits on his chair again, while me i just stood up there. After a while he asks me to sit beside him. I followed what he said, I sat at the chair and then he pounced over me. He was so close. My heart is beating faster and faster. Our faces are inches away like when I move wrong we will kiss.I can feel my face is turning red as a tomato. Isn't it getting hot here.

"Zaire..........." He spoked. He smelled good. Im like getting hypnotize by his scent.

"Let me love you tonight" He continued, I was very shocked. Before i could reply he pulled another kiss. The kiss was strong yet passionate. He breaks the kiss for me to breath a little.

"Can you be mine Zaire Heartfilia?" I love this man but........ an image pop in my mind maid outfit and i was wearing it. Then it diminished.

"Y-yeah I-I'm Y-yours." I said while stammering.

"Good to know, Im yours too Zaire." He said

"I love you........" He continued.

"I love you too" I said. I dont know why but my mouth is moving on it's own but i really have a feelings for this man. He chuckeld and say " I will always remember what you said my princess" then he goes of me.

I stood up and said see you later.

"Ok Zaire..." then he smile. O.M.G I was like fainting his smile is so handsome. It reminds me of a boy. The pinkhaired boy I saw in my mind. I really blushed hard when I got out in his room.

'''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

Natsu: The heck who's is that man?!

Shimo: me?! As you can see in the story I am the boyfriend of your former partner.... *smiles*

Erza: WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME TALK IN THIS CHAPTER* sends a death galre to erzascarlet849*

Lucy: I missed you guys.... Shimo is really handsom*nosebleeds*

Me: I will do the disclaimer!!!

Happy: HIRO MASHIMA OWNS F-A-I-R-Y-TA-I-L!!!!

Ja mata ne~~~