Where is my Luce?!

Lucy's POV

After I left the guild, I cried and ran to my apartment. The decision I made was very hard but I had to leave the guild for my sake. I reached my apartment and called Virgo to help me pack my things.

"Hime, I'm done." Virgo said

"Thanks, you may now go back."  A light appeared and then she was gone.

Training is all I need. I will be strong Natsu. I will come back.

I went to the train station and bought a ticket. After several minutes of waiting, I finally got to ride the train. I sat on the last corner and just suddenly I have a bad feeling about this train. The train started moving.

Time skip: 2hours later

Natsu's POV

"That was awesome. I'm totally full." Happy said. 

"Me too." That meal was just soooooooo delicious. Just then Erza shouted "Nani!??!"(she's reading a newspaper :3)

"Huh?! What is it Erza?" We said in unison.

"We can't go home today. There was an accident about an hour ago in the train station." She said, sighing.

Is this the bad feeling I felt a while ago? No, it couldn't be- I wonder if Luce is doing something. We stayed on a hotel for a while.(A/N: Btw they have there individual rooms, ok?) I comfortably slept in the comfy bed of my room but I heard Luce calling my name. "Natsu!!!" I suddenly woke up. My breathing is very fast like I am having a nightmare but what happen to Luce? I didn't sleep that night because the only one on my mind right now is my Luce.

Time Skip: Morning Still Natsu's POV

I hurriedly got up from my bed and run into team natsu who's waiting in the lobby for me to get ready.(Natsu doesn't know how to take a bath. :3 Kidding. He is excited to go home to see Lucy that's why)

I really feel energetic because I will see my guild again and my Luce is one of my reasons. 

"Yosh! Let's go!!"They replied back "Hai!!"

Time Skip: 2 HOURS later
still Natsu's POV At the guild..

"Tadaima!!!" They didn't replied back. They look so lonely. "Hey, what happened?" suddenly Mira and Levy cried. I was getting nervous. Also team Natsu looked curious so Erza and Gray asked Levy why did she cry while Lisanna, I don't know, she stood up there like a stupid and naive girl. I asked Mira what happen and she spoke up "L-Luc-" I cut her off because I rememebered Luce. "Hey guys Where's Lucy?" They all nod and even the boys started crying. "What is happening?" I nervously asked. "Lucy is dead, Natsu." Mira said while crying unstoppably. I.. I... Lucy... "You're kidding! where is Luce?!" I asked as tears fell on my eyes. "She died because of an accident, Natsu." Levy said. No!! It can't be. I have nothing to do to protect my nakama. "LUCY CAN'T BE DEAD!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.o Lucy's dead Gomen Lucy

Lucy: Huhuhuhuh Natsu!!

Me: Sorry Lucy and Natsu. HIRO MASHIMA

Natsu: OWNS F-A-I-R-Y-T-A-I-L!!!! 

Jama ta ne!