The two Strongest dragon Slayers 2

Lucy/Zaire's POV

We entered the dragon realm and was shocked of how it changed in the last few months. It was really destroyed... But h-how come?

How did it become like this...? I was totally... Surprised...

"Zaire...." Someone called me.. I startled only to know that it was Shimo...

"Uhh yeah Shimo?" I asked then he collapsed... "Shimo?!" I catched him... " Hey! Shimo! What ha-happened?!" I asked stuttering...

"Get help from Fairytail... I'll be all right... Just that my powers is getting less because of Acnologia's sucking powers" he said I teleported at mainland with him and carried him towards the guild and shouted of what happened to him.... Pinky was the first to walk forward.... He's in rage he thought that I'm the one who hurted him...

"What happened to him?! Did you hurt him huh?!" I knew it....

"No!" I said sternly..

"Yes you did LIAR!" I'm controlling myself I could kill right now... Then a blink of an eye he boxed me out... Blood came out of my mouth... While some of the members went to the infirmary with Shimo....

"I said I DID nothing!" I growled

"Yes you did! You hurted my twin!" No I didn't yes I did not.. I was going to answer then he punched me again.. I was in the floor, sitting.

"I need your help.... " I said.... With a fake weak voice...

"What?! You hurted my bro.. And you need help?! That's NONSENSE!" He shouted

"Dragon realm needs your help..." I said with a low tone voice...