Chapter 17: Damsel in Distress

"Don't wait for a Prince, wait for a guy who thinks you are his princess. 

-Unknown

***Zac's P.O.V***

I am really worried about wildcat, I hope Dave does not do anything disgraceful to her. Who are you kidding with Zac? Dave means disgusting things so there is no doubt that he is planning to do cheap and dirty stuffs with Kate right now.

Oh the feeling of Dave being close to Kate is just enough for me to place a punch on his face.

I mean I know we have knocked up girls before but it was never against their will. In fact girls always used to drag us to the bedroom from the party and as a sign of chivalry we never refused them.

But what Dave did today is just outrageous. Wild cat would never want a guy like Dave to take her V thing.

I am sure she never had any boyfriend, which probably means she never kissed a guy. I understood it when I saw her red tomato face when I kissed her on the cheek. Her face turned crimson red due to a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

I should say she was blushing a bit. She was looking like 'my' typical wild cat. I suddenly put a brake to the car when I realized what I just uttered. Then my inner self reassured me saying that I said it right because only I have the copyright to call her wild cat.

As I was going to start my car again I saw that I was already in front of Dave's house. I rushed to the door and with the spare key I had of his house and unlocked the door.

Yes I have a spare key to his house so that I could come here whenever I wanted to even if it means to come at 3 o clock in the morning.

I can not believe I was going to hit my best friend. No I guess I would just push him away, scold him a bit and take Kate away. I can not harm him much after all he is my best buddy.

But all my softness for Dave vanished in a moment as I finally opened the door.

"Baby, I know you want me just be little calm and I promise to give you the best night of your life." Dave said as he was forcing himself to kiss her.

Wild cat was struggling hard to get away from his clutches.

This is enough; I could not take it anymore and with full rage rushed towards them. In a swift move I separated Dave from Wild cat and threw a strong punch over his face. Immediately his nose started bleeding and he fell on the ground.

He fell on the ground unconscious, not because of the punch but to being heavily drunk he passed out.

For a minute, I felt pity on him but then seeing Wildcat with a confused expression and was shaking in fear, my anger was back and I scooped Kate in my arms in the bridal style and headed towards the car without giving a second glance to my jerk friend. I am not sure if I can call him that anymore.