Chapter 8 : Zac - The New Trouble :/

[[The best and the longest comment of this chapter will win a dedication in the next chapter]] :D

( A picture of dashing Zac Eron, who is Zac in this story, is giving above, after the video song. The song name is "Troublemaker" )

—————————————————————————

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

- J.K. Rowling

***Kate's P.O.V***

 "What's your name sweetheart?" he asked, changing his angry look with a smirk on his face.

Before I could react, he continued "Actually forget the intro part, let's get to the business." 

That really scared me so I took my steps backward but it was of no use cause as I took 1 step back, he would come 2 steps closer to me. Suddenly I noticed a long, hard but broken branch lying on the ground and quickly picked it up. As we were bit far from our dorm and most probably it was the garden so there were branches and leaves lying on the ground. I couldn't see the things around me in the dark night only beam lights were coming which reflected his evil face. 

Then I started to beat him up with that branch. One should have made a video of this scene. The pervert was begging for help:

"Stop, stop, stop...what the hell are you doing??? I was here to give Jessy a surprise birthday party...I'm a good guy, believe me babe."

"I'm not that foolish okay? So I don't believe your big fat lie and today isn't Jessy's Birthday you jerk!!" I shouted at him. But I thought to myself that I didn't even know when Jessy's Birthday is. But this jerk was lying, I'm sure he was. He just gave me an excuse so that I stop beating him. But I wouldn't get tricked by him.

The branch was still in my hand as it was the only weapon I had but I finally stopped beating him with it. I thought that after getting beaten he was probably weak and couldn't catch me quickly so I took the opportunity and thought to call the police.

But as I tried to search my cell phone, he took the chance and grabbed the branch out of my hand. Then he got hold of my hand and twisted it around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Slow down wildcat. You are really tough and crisp too. I like it."

Oh my God! How can he be that strong? I know I have beaten him hard then how quickly he got up?

"Leave me you jerk, if my friends Jessy & Michael finds you then they will chop your balls off." I said trying to get out of his grip.

But that badass tightened his grip and stated in an amused tone, "Yeah right." He rolled his eyes and snorted. "Dream baby! But sorry to shatter your dreams as Jess won't do such a thing to me because she is my...."

Before he could complete his sentence I heard a familiar voice from my back, with a surprised tone saying "Zac...? Is that you?"

? Is that you?"