You might wanna Read this :p

If you want me to read your books, then don't hesitate to tell me. Just comment/message me your story's link/name and I'll instantly put it in my library. I'll love to give free votes to your story if I feel interested. And if you like, you can also vote/comment/ share my book. ♥ :)

This book is inspired from many books/stories/movies/series.

It contains:

1. Romance - Well, its a teen rom-com story.

2. Clitche - Few scenes.

3. Chicklit – Maybe.

4. Teen Fiction - Yah all about teens, highschool and etc.

5. Twists and turns - Yup, throughout the story.

6. Humour - I tried to make some scenes humourous.

7. Drama - Lots of dramas and shocks.

8. Adventure - A few scenes like going on a picnic or sth like that.

9. Mystery - One or two maybe.

10. Confusion - A lot.

11. Jealousy – Yup!!

12. Misunderstanding - Lots.

13. Unpredictable plots - Yah a few, which you will get on the later parts of the story ;) 

14. Love-Triangle – Yahh <3

15. Happy Ending? - Lets keep it a secret :p

So you can see all the genres are above. I was hoping to put emoticon along with the chapter's title and post quote about it. I hope you like that. 

Author's Note:

While comments and reviews are appreciated, remember that there is a person on the other side of the computer screen- the author- who reads all the comments. So if you find any spelling or grammar mistake plz inform me or if you think this book sucks, then atleast inform why it sucks so that I can fix it. 

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2014 by HiItsMeRT

--------------------------------------------------------------

Press the VOTE button and COMMENT, whydoncha? :)

This is a story which was running through my head for a while! Tell me what you think about the cast/prologue/the idea of this story. Thanxx for reading :D

Next page is Chapter -1 !!!! Let's begin the excitement!! ^_^

Xoxo, RT