Chapter 11 - An Unexpected Kiss (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

A lot of thanks to Dredge116 for making the gif of Zac & Kate, given below! Go check it out!     

But the gif above is not Zac & Kate....thats just a random kissing gif, put to go with the chapter.

Btw anyone can win a DEDICATION just by giving the longest comment ;) Sending kisses to my amazing readers :* :* :* 

"The best kind of KISS is with the most Unexpected person at the most Unexpected time."

-Unknown

***Kate's P.O.V***

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with my blood boiling up when I saw that asshole Zac at the door , wet as a fish. Water was dripping from his hair to his bare chest and abbs.

Suddenly it struck on my mind that I was also standing with my dress unzipped in front of him. Therefore, immediately I covered myself up with the nearby blanket and then I turned towards him.

Oh, what does this asshole wants now?

Wasn't it enough for him to almost trying to kill me and then put up an act of being my savior? It was so terrifying. I felt as if the water was going to engulf me. I could not breathe and my body had almost given up. I would have died on the spot if Michael had not showed up on time. And this jerk pretended to save me.

What a liar he is...!!!!!!

I was snatched out from my train of thoughts by the devil's voice:

"Damn...you just covered up the perfect view sweetheart. You looked so hot with your body wet." He said with a wink. I felt so disgusted.

"You pervert!" I hissed and he giggled. I wrapped my blanket more tightly feeling embarrassed.

What kind of a filthy person he is. At first he tried to kill me then tried to act as a hero and now is passing dirty comments on me. I had enough of him.

Now its his turn to listen.....

"Aren't you satisfied after all that happened?"I said with annoyance totally evident in my voice.

I approached towards that so-called human being and was about to slam the door on his face when he put his leg in between and stopped me from closing the door.

Urgghhh...

"Don't you get it Zac? I never ever want to see your face again, so get out..." I shouted.

"Ooooohhh I'm so scared...Please someone save me from this wildcat." He replied with a sarcastic tone.

"Listen you! I'm not your buddy to joke around with, so don't waste my time and LEAVE." I became furious. But he stood there like a jerk, with his head slightly tilt, blue eyes aiming at me and a smirk on his face, that says he is not finished yet.   

"Now do I have to spell out the word leave  for you?"  I sarcastically asked.